Chapter 2 (It's all his fault my love has vanished from my life)

Rachnera's POV

"R-Rachnera what's wrong?" He said then I yelled, "You messed up my love's head now she.. Ugh!" I bursted out in anger I couldn't help it he hurt my love's heart and she becoming distant from me and I can't have that. "Rachnera don't talk to my darling like that!" "Miia leave it alone. Rachnera who is this love you speak of?" Sweetie asked making me blush and turn my head and out of the corner of my eye I could see some of them smirk and most snicker almost about to laugh then I yelled with confidence, "MY LOVE IS SYLVIA!" Once I said that I heard bages drop at the door and I saw Sylvia standing there in shock and I ran into her arm she opened her arms just so she could keep her balance. "R-Rachnera I-I don't like you like that." Once she said that I let go of her and ran to my room with tears in my eyes and yelled, "That's ok my-um Sylvia no matter I'll just wait for you then you will truly My Love~  I will always love you Sylvia even if you don't love me." I started to cry. *Sylvia how could you your a bastard no no no Rachnera don't think like that she'll come around she will always be My Love~ Sylvia just wait ok.*

Miia's POV

*How could Sylvia just reject Rachnera like that.* I thought.  "Sylvia why did you-" I was cut off by what I think was soft sobs and the were coming from Sylvia. "I had to she'll get over me in about 2-4 days so you don't have to worry Rachnera's feelings matter to me a lot I like her but I think being with a man instead of a woman would be a lot better for her she probably had it with these people talking about monsters and I don't want them to tease her about not being straight and how it's not normal. I wish I could but I can't." She said and walked out the door. ---------TIME SKIP----------

Rachnera's POV

It's been 14 days and My love still hasn't come to see me yet not even once. "Honey do you..." What I had saw made my heart burn it wanted to scream from out of my chest honey was on top of My love with his hands on her breast. "It's not..." "YES IT IS (I was heart broken) YOUR TOUCHING HER BREAST KIMIHITO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY BECAUSE I  WANT YOU TO STOP BUT YOU KEEP DOING IT DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE HAS DOWN THERE? SHE HAS A DICK SHE'S A FUTA! NO ONE HAS EVER ACCEPTED HER BUT ME ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPTED HER? My love please stay by my side I don't care if you can't date me just promise to never leave my side?" "Rachnera... sure."

Miia's POV

*Rachnera's really into her uh oh it's a full moon tonight and Sylvia's staying over she doesn't know.