J: okay okay she doesn't like it.

They all stopped singing and Erika cut Lilly a small piece of cake and I brought her to the dining room she sat in her baby chair and out a bib on her and I sat next to her.

She put her hands in the cake and played with it.

J: Lilly how about we eat it

I put my hand to my mouth so she would get the idea. She looked at me then my hand and put the cake in her mouth her eyes widened and she kept putting more in her mouth. As you can tell it's her first time eating cake.

Once she finished up I took the baby wipes and cleaned her up. I put her down and she waddled to the living room but came back a couple seconds later and grabbed my pant leg.

Li: dada

I picked her up and we went to the living room I sat down on the couch and our new dog Apollo hopped on the couch and laid his head on Lilly's lap. He is super protective of her.

Li: *giggles* doggy

J: what?

Li: doggy doggy doggy!

J: you wanna see mama?

Li: mama

J: yeah let's go

I went to Erika who was in the kitchen talking to our moms and Apollo followed.

J: Erika!

She jumped

E: holy crap Jake

J: watch this

J: Lilly

I pointed at Apollo

Li: doggy *giggles*

E: oh my god Lilly!

Lilly got scared from Erika's yelling even though it wasn't mean and started crying.

She put her head in the crook of my neck and continued crying.

J: maybe she's tired

I looked down and saw Lilly with tears still going down her cheeks but she was asleep.

J: yeah she was tired. I'm gonna go lay her down can you meet me in our bedroom we need to talk about something.

E: oh okay.

I put Lilly in her crib and covered her up then went to my room and closed and locked the door.

J: babe you in here?

E: yeah I'm in the bathroom.

Erika came out of the bathroom.

E: is everything okay? *worried*

J: everything is awesome I just wanted to spend some time with you.

Erika blushed.

E: well what d-

I smashed my lips onto Erika's

E: whoah

J: I've been waiting to do that all day.

E: let's lay down.

We laid in the bed and thought we were gonna cuddle and talk like we often do but Erika has other plans.

We were under the blankets and she was playing with my belt buckle

J: what are you doing.

She started taking off my belt.

J: Erika we have guest downstairs

E: they haven't even noticed we left plus I'm pretty sure their keeping each other company.

J: just a quickie

E: I promise

Erika laid her lips onto mine and I gave in. I got on top of Erika and pulled her dress off

J: no bra?

E: no bra.

She pulled my shirt off and I took my pants off. Soon we were both completely naked.

E: I'm on the pill.

Erika's POV
Jake slid onto me and opened my mouth making and O shape and my eyes rolled back.

E: oh my god Jake

Jake started kissing my neck

E: don't leave a hick- *moans*

J: shhh

E: faster

Jake started going faster and I almost started screaming.

E: right there

We both finished

Jake pushed himself deep inside of me and we started making out.

*knock knock*

E: *whispers* oh my god

Jake pulled out causing me to moan quietly and laid down next to me.

*knock knock*

E: um who is it?

S: Sunny

E: take the sheet and go in the bathroom.

Jake did as told and I wrapped myself in the blanket then opened the door and pulled Sunny, shutting it after.

S: what the hell are you doing?

E: I'm not quite sure what you mean?

S: are you having sex at your daughters birthday party?

E: first of all even if I was she's asleep so....yeah

S: wheres Jake?

E: I don't know I'm here alone

Then loud noises came from the bathroom.

S: seriously?

E: okay maybe we hooked up but we finished so it's fine.

S: I didn't need that information

E: wait can you hear us?

S: no

E: then what did you need?

S: everyone was wondering where you are

E: um tell them the party is over and tell the family who we haven't seen in awhile it was very nice to see them again.

S: you're lucky I love you

E: thank you Sunshine

S: yeah yeah

Sunny left and I closed and locked the door then Jake came out and we both started laughing.

Alright guys this book is finishing in the next couple chapters meaning 2-3 because I'm not really feeling it anymore.