Chapter 48

Jakes POV
Erika is taking her mid-day nap, yes I know when she's about to nap. I keep track so I can make sure that I'm not busy because she has trouble sleeping without in her words "you're warmth".  Anyways she's sleeping on my chest and I'm staring at the ceiling.

J: I told myself if I had a daughter that I would teach her to take nothing but respect but here I am thinking about how I just disrespected a female.

E: baby

I jumped she scared the living sh•t out of me.

J: oh my god Erika you scared he crap out of me.

E: listen

Erika's eyes were still closed

E: you are going to be a great father I hate to say it but Chloe kinda deserved what you said to her and everyone in that room knew she did, so stop feeling bad and go to sleep.

She rolled over to he side facing away from me knowing that I would wrap my arms around her.

J: I love you baby girl.

Erika's POV
I smiled and moved closer to Jake and held his hands.

E: I love you too handsome.

*next day*

I wake up to knocking on my bedroom door then the door opens revealing my mom and the maid with trays of food.

An: hey pumpkin

E: hey mom

An: so we didn't know what kind of cravings you have so I just made you favorite breakfast hoping you wouldn't throw up at the sight of it.

E: thank you mom...JAKE!

Jake shot up

J: Where's Erika?!

E: I'm right here

J: you scared the crap out of me

E: well they made us some breakfast and I had to wake you up so you could eat.

J: well you didn't have to yell

An: well enjoy your guys breakfast and call us if you need anything else.

J: actually I was wondering if you wanted to come and look at the house with us today since we didn't go yesterday. My moms coming and it would be nice if we picked a nice enough house and safe house for the baby.

An: of course

J: cool

I just watched at how adorable Jake is.

My mom and the maid left. I looked down at my food ready to eat: Avocado toast, turkey bacon, espresso, and orange juice. I was so sure I could eat it but I looked at the toast and gagged.

J: babe what's wrong

E: I can't eat this toast that's all I still have the bacon.

J: that's not enough food you can have my bacon and we'll get food before we go and see the house.

E: are you sure that's fine?

J: I promise.

E: well you can have my toast

J: fine

Jake gave me his bacon then turned on the tv. I leaned on his shoulder and watched tv as we ate.

*knock knock*

E: come in

The door opened revealing Chloe and Logan I saw Jake roll his eyes