May 25th

*Ummm hey guys, I know I've been updating like really bad lately but like enjoy! *

*If I have made any errors on some words, please try to figure it out on your own cause I really don't have the time to go back and re-edit because this chapter was a one sit finish sooooo yeah lool *

*Sorry and Enjoy~~!!!! *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As days went by, it was harder for Bell to leave because Jungkook was getting older and weaker.

She wants to stay but she knows she only has a few more days

I'm so sorry my love, I can't help you as much as I want to but if I stay any longer, I won't be able to reincarnate to a new life.

Bell went to Jungkooks room and stared at him when he was sound asleep.

Each day Bell would go up to jungkook's room just to look at him before she leaves

Little did she knows, Jungkook found out about Bell visiting her because there was a day where he was about to fall asleep, he heard someone entering his room. He pretends to fall asleep and heard Bell talking and crying and that was when he knew....

She was REALLY here.

So every night before Bell comes, Jungkook would have his phone on, preparing to voice record everything Bell was going to say.

When the time reached 10:00 PM, Bell would come in.

"Hey Jungkook, looking at our face makes me want to stay forever..... ugh how I wish I can....... I miss you a lot baby, but as you can see my time is coming soon..... I'll never forget about you mhm....."

She touches him on the cheeks and sniffed as her tears run down her cheeks

Jungkook was on the edge of crying also but he can't because he still has to pretend or else he will get caught

"I'm sorry kookie..... I couldn't take care of you properly, I'm such a bad wife, I shouldn't have met you in the first place..... I'm sorry Jungkook....... I love you......."

Bell stood up and walked out of his room

Jungkook got up and burst into tears

should I catch up to her and say I'm sorry or should I wait?

When Bell walked out, she wiped her tears and check her pocket for her phone

she realized that she forgot about it in Jungkooks room

Right when she went in

They both made eye contact

Both speechless

Both unaware of there emotions

Both hearts beating