s e e

It had been a year since Yerim died.

But still- up to this day, I still visit her at the cemetery, bringing flowers to her coffin as tears flow through my cheek.

"Dad? Why do you always go here?"

My daughter asked unexpectedly.

"Aerim, you see, there was this beautiful young girl. Same age as your dad I might add. She was perfect in her own little way. She was kind, loving and caring. She'd never let her one and only friend down. She loved her with all her heart. Yet the friend didn't really took the opportunity to pay her kindness back. Instead that friend ignored and showered angriness towards her. One day, her friend saw her lying on the floor, lifeless, as blood flowed throughout her body. That friend then realized that he was too late to appreciate everything he had done. He was too blind and clueless, you see."

Saying this brought to tears to my eyes again, remembering the happy moments we had and cherished together while she was still alive.

"Woah- dad thats awful... but may I know how can it relate to this coffin right here?"

I sighed as I begun speaking again.

"Daughter... the body inside this is the girl I had mentioned. That strong, kind, and loving girl. Different from the rest."

My daughter's eyes widened as she ran to me for a hug.

"Dad please take care of her..."

My daughter requested which made me happy and proud.

"I will, my love.. I will"