t o

I quickly admitted that I was Jeon Jungkook and that the girl who was standing beside me was Lee Jieun, my girlfriend.

The police then smiled as he showed me what covered the big white cloth.

It was a message in the wall written with blood. Goosebumps then appeared as I decided to read the writing, probably from Yerim..

"Jeon Jungkook, or Kookie, if you'd still allow me calling you that. I'm sorry for being such a burden to your life. Sorry also for not being there always for you. I wasn't a good friend enough, from what I could see in my own perspective. But, please just bear this in your mind. I love you Kookie. As best friends and as more than that. Now please live a happy life, and enjoy it while it lasts. Now for Jieun... please take care of my Kookie. He is very special for me so please.. don't hurt him. I know you won't do that though. Both of you are nice and deserve each other deeply. Now- don't worry about me. I'll always stay right by your side, taking care of you if you guys were wondering. Goodbye now, this life has to end."

Sh-she loved me more than a friend? She did everything for me to notice it, yet I still acted as if she was just a best friend. If I wasn't too clueless then this won't be happening right now.

Someone close to me that I love is now gone. I kneeled and cried out loud. I didn't care anymore if people were looking at me weirdly. My best friend and the girl that I truly loved can't be beside me anymore. She was no longer here.

Without her- I realized that I this would be the start of my broken life. She was everything to me. Now, that everything is dead and will forever be gone.