Andy's Fear

A shiver ran down Andy's back as his lips moved with Isaac, he parts his lips and let Isaac's tongue in. He doesn't feel himself being moved until he was pressed against the wall.

The kiss was hot and passionate, Isaac pressing up against him, licking into his mouth like he wanted to memorize Andy's taste. Andy pulls back for air, his head falling against the wall as Isaac trailed kisses down his neck, kissing, nipping and sucking, leaving love bites in his wake.

"Isaac..." Andy gasped, arching closed to the prince, wanting and needing more. They however, pull apart when there was a loud knock on the door. Andy's eyes widened and he let out a loud gasp, his legs falling from Isaac's waist.

The person knocked again and this time Isaac pulls back, careful not to drop Andy. Andy licked his lips and ran his fingers through his hair, trying to make himself look presentable and it minutes away from being ravished by a sexy man.

Isaac adjust himself in his pants and with a wink at Andy, pulls open the door. The left over sexual tension falls away when Andy sees the Queen standing there. She had on a white gown and a huge burgundy bathrobe, her hair pulled into a messy bun at the top of her head. She smiles widely when she sees Andy and made a beeline for him.

"Andy! Darling! It's so nice to see you." She says before pulling him in for a hug. Andy immediately hugged her back and it took him a few seconds to realize who exactly he was hugging.

He was hugging the queen like she was a long lost friend. Then again, maybe she had been in his last life. Who knows?

"Mum, I'm your son."

The queen pulls back and rolled her eyes at Isaac who had comes to stand beside Andy. "You are my son but you don't make me wonderful treats. Do you now?"

"But I do make a mean stir fry. You said so." Isaac crosses his arms and stared at his mother. Andy couldn't help but giggle at the pair, they were fun to watch and the queen reminds him of his own mother.

"Fine. You are both wonderful." The queen says with a laugh.

"Thank you, Your Highness."

"Oh stop that. You are a friend of my son, call me Karen."

Andy's mouthbwent slack, his jaw dropping. He looked at the queen and at Isaac. "Sorry?"

"Karen. Try calling me Karen." He queen says.

Andy nervously scratched the side of his neck and does as she asked. "K-Karen."

Isaac cheered and the Queen gives Andy another hug. "Good. Now where are my donuts? I have a couple things to sort through and I've been waiting all day."

"I kept it in the kitchen." Isaac gestured. The Queen gives Andy a small pat on the arm before following her son out the door. Andy let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding.

What even was his life? He was on first name basis with the Queen of his country and he just made out with... Andy raised a hand to his lip, tracing it. He could still feel the soft press of Isaac's lips against his own.

Was he out of his fucking mind?

Andy began to pace, both hands in his hair, holding tight. He knew his feelings for Isaac and he had heard Isaac talk about his feelings but now it was all rushing back to him. He's scared and at the same time happy.

The last thing he needs is for him to be heart broken. It just doesn't make sense. He just keeps repeating the same thing in his head. A few minutes ago he was happy and now his fears were crawling back in like ants to sugar.