not continuing

Hello, so you may have noticed that I haven't updated in a while... This is because I have lost interest in this book & The Originals (I never finished s4.) I still love Daniel and the rest of the cast just not as much as I used to. I would love to give an ending to you but I can't.The cliché move is to have them be married with children but I don't want to give an ending like that. So let your imagination run wild. The truth is: I was never going to write sex or a wedding. I failed miserably in writing this whole book. I literally have no experience in this stuff. Lmao, I'm 17 & i haven't even had a real crush & no boyfriend before. I never actually intended to have them be together but I was running out of ideas so I made them become a couple. Because of my lack of interest and updating, I lost my ranking but I'm okay with that. I wrote this book for fun & at the time when I updated frequently, I was a happier person with not much to do. I am more stressed now that I'm in my last year of High School and I'm not handling it well. I'm having friendship & family problems, I won't bore you with details.
I'd like to say thank you for 113k reads and to all the people that commented, voted & followed me because of this book. I appreciate every single one of you & I hope you really enjoyed my book.

I love you, xxx