XVII. HARRY POTTER [RE-WRITTEN]

She smiled to herself as she heard a knock at the door and the doorbell had rung, knowing that it is most likely Daniel. She was hoping that their little sleepover would be fun, having more planned than just watching the Harry Potter movies.

She turned the doorknob and saw Daniel standing and smiling at her, causing herself to smile again because laughing and smiling is contagious after all. "Well are you going to let me in?" While adjusting his black backpack on his shoulder.

As soon as she opened the door completely, he wrapped his arms around her waist and she immediately wrapping her arms around his back. "Now that is a proper greeting." She said with a chuckle. He released from the hug "I don't know, I preferred the bear hug." He said shutting the door behind him. "I only give people bear hugs for acts of surprises." He smiled a little and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well would you like a tour?" Spreading her arm out while saying so. He nodded going to walk in front of her. "Well it's quite a simple house really, we are both, of as right now standing and talking in the living room and in the room next to us is the kitchen." He was staring at her the whole time and the corners of his mouth slowly curled up. "Spoken like a tour guide."

She giggled, was he always like this? She showed him all the other rooms in the house, getting to her bedroom she said "Now this is my Marvel collection and on the top of that is Harry Potter, Supernatural and other amazing movies and to tv shows." Pointing to a few shelves. "You're like the movie/tv series expert." He said nodding his head as she spoke, she smiled.

"You know I don't actually intend on us to watch all the Harry Potter's tonight?" Daniel nodded, he knew there were eight and he couldn't handle them one after another. "We won't actually start watching them till later." She said while scrolling through her phone. "That's fine by me em, what other things did you have in mind?"

His phone making a ping sound but he ignored it, she turned off her phone and looked up at him "Well that depends, how do you feel about games?" He titled his head to the side and furrowed his eyes brows together "Games?" He questioned. "Like board games and card games, it's the only thing I could think of other than watch movies." She said happily, her friends would sit down and play uno all the time.

He shrugged "Yeah, just to let you know though, I'm pretty good." She chuckled "Well you haven't versed me yet oh and don't forget the time Joseph beat you in words with friends was it?" He furrowed his eyebrows together yet again "Technically speaking we were playing the app and not an actual board game." Emily rolled her eyes "It still counts, but I will smash you in any game that we play." He smirked "I'd love to see you try." She left the room to get a few games and a deck of cards, he checked his phone now, it was message from Joseph.

Joseph 🙃:
I just thought I'd remind you
that cuddling in any way counts,
even if you 'accidentally' fall asleep
on each other or like she is 'cold'
and you just sort of like wrap your
arms around her shoulders with a
blanket on top of her. Either way
you still owe Phoebe, Claire and I
$50 each

Yes , thank you Joe but I don't
need reminding but just leave it alone? ahaha
it's not going to happen , it is not even possible to cuddle tonight anyway, we aren't even going to sleep in the same bed

Joseph 🙃:
Oh shush! you both have
romantic feelings for each other!
and you don't need a bed to cuddle
bruh

Before I know it, you'll have a
ship name for us 🙄 +
I'm with Emily now so don't talk to me