XL. SLEEPOVERS (RE-WRITTEN]

ALL THE GIRLS WERE HAVING A SLEEPOVER by girls, it meant Phoebe, Claire, Danielle, Leah and Emily.

It was strictly no men allowed, they felt like little kids again. All of the boys tried to persuade them to let them join the sleepover but the girls wouldn't bust. Joseph and Daniel were the most upset about it.

Before Emily left to go to Phoebe's, the house where the sleepover would be held she got a text from Daniel.

DANIEL BEAR 🐻💕✨:
Are you sure I can't come?

Yes Daniel, it's a girls only
sleepover and the last time I
checked you're not a girl

DANIEL BEAR 🐻💕✨:
But that means I can't talk to
you tonight

We are talking to each other
right at this moment?

DANIEL BEAR 🐻💕✨:
I mean later in the night/
morning, our late night chats at
around 3:00 in the morning

We can still do that, everyone
will be asleep by then except
me

DANIEL BEAR 🐻💕✨:
Do you promise?

I promise

DANIEL BEAR 🐻💕✨:
Pinky Swear?

What are are we five? I pinky
swear

DANIEL BEAR 🐻💕✨:
YAY we have made a promise
that you need to keep Em and
have fun tonight :)

Okay I will and I always keep
my promises.

-

Emily was the last to arrive but as soon as she entered the house she was bombarded with hugs from everyone.

"Sorry, I know I'm late." She said but the girls shook their heads "It's fine but what held you up?" Danielle said.

They let her actually walk in the house now. "Daniel." All the girls looked at each other and smiled. "I hope you were coming back from a secret date with him." Claire said trying to say it with a stern face.

Emily rolled her eyes "No, he texted me, he wanted to know if it was 100% no boys allowed at this sleepover." They just nodded their heads. "You better of said no, I don't want him and Joseph rocking up here late at night." Phoebe said.

-
A few hours had passed and they were having fun, acting like teenagers. "Can we please do a gossip or a bitch session?" Leah asked not hiding what so ever that she likes gossip.

"Okay, everyone get in a circle." Danielle said, enjoying this more than she should. "One of us should ask one question and then we should all answer ." Claire said with a smile.

"Alright, first question, who is the most annoying but loveable male out of our group." Everyone piped up and said "Joseph definitely."

Emily continued with the next question "Who is everyone's favourite though?"
The rest of the girls chuckled "Well we all know your favourite is Daniel."

She smiled but then rolled her eyes. Majority of what they picked was Joseph, Daniel or Nate.

The gossip went around quick and eventually people got tired, most of them headed off. It was midnight leaving Phoebe and Emily, the only two up.

"I'll be right back, just need to use the bathroom." Phoebe said to her as Emily nodded.

[phoebe pov]

She didn't really have to go to the bathroom, she was planning something, she was definitely up to something.

She played the part though. She called Daniel up. "Phoebe?" He questioned, not expecting her to be calling him at this time of the night. She smiled "Daniel, Hi, Now I'm going to ask you to do me a favour."

It was silent for a few seconds "Alright, what is it? is Emily okay?" She smirked "She's fine, I just need you to stay on the line."

She waited for his response "Why?" She was going to answer but then she heard Emily yell "Are you okay Phoebe?" She yelled back a 'Yeah just give me a sec'

"Just stay on the line, trust me. Don't make a sound." She whispered into the phone. He sighed "Fine."

[emily's pov]

She and Phoebe sat on the bed, they talked for a bit, Emily learnt things she never knew about her, it was interesting.

*Daniel was listening on the other end but was doing other things as he listened, sometimes quietly laughing*

"Now let's get to the good shit." Phoebe said with a massive grin on her face. Emily looked at her confused "The good shit?" she questioned, thinking they had already covered everything.

She moved her position and said "Yeah like your crush at the moment."

*Daniel had stopped doing what he was doing and jumped on the bed getting comfortable, he needed to know this information*

She shook her head, "I don't have one." Phoebe sighed "What about Daniel?"

*Daniel rolled his eyes but smiled a little*

Emily bit the inside of her lip and slowly letting go of it. "No, I only have celebrity crushes." She said not really counting any famous people she knew as a celebrity, they were just her friends in the end. Phoebe furrowed her eyebrows together "Em... he is a celebrity, so am I and so are you."

Emily shook her head "He doesn't count, you're not actually supposed to meet them, they are not supposed to know you exist."

*Daniel tilted his head to the side a little bit and raised his eyebrows*

Phoebe sighed again "You know you can tell me, I'm not Joseph who will blab it everywhere." Emily swallowed.

"Alright fine." She said. "Soo do you have a crush on Daniel?" Emily smiled a little bit. "To be completely honest I've always had a crush on him before we met after and then when I found out he was a real person well I started liking him more."

*He began to curl up the corners of his mouth, slowly making a big grin*

Phoebe let out a little squeal and smiled with joy. "You fucking like Daniel, I knew it." Emily looked down "Okay, okay shh, just don't tell anyone okay?" Phoebe nodded still beaming

*"I feel that way about you too baby girl." He whispered and then hung up the phone* Neither Phoebe or Emily heard him say that.

-

It got later and Phoebe went off to bed, it was 3:00am now, this is when Daniel and Emily would talk for ages.

-
So I know I didn't change much, nothing really but I still sort of like this chapter... sorry

If you did remember this chapter before it was 're-written' and are disappointed :(