XXXII. ICE-CREAM [RE-WRITTEN]

Emily liked hanging out with the Originals crew, they were nice and funny. Their group chat was filled with stupidity though.

She couldn't complain about it because that's what majority of her group chats are like anyway, especially the Supernatural crew one.

Tonight she felt the sudden urge for ice- cream, she was disappointed when she searched and found out she didn't have any.

However she would get what she wanted, she'd go out and get it but she wanted friends as well. When she clicked on her messages app she just clicked on the first group chat she saw.

Which just happened to be her friends who played vampires/witches on tv. Emily also knew that they would all reply and most of them would come.

Now she would wait for Joseph to text that he was outside her house. In that time she would still occupy herself with her phone.

She got an Instagram notification, that one of her non-famous friends posted a photo and she couldn't help herself but feel a little sad.

Emily missed them, she hadn't hung out with them much since she was casted on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Originals. They could have come too.

She couldn't feel sad for long, she had decided Joseph's text. She sighed as she walked out the door, locking and shutting the door behind her.

When walking to Joe's car she noticed Daniel in the front, Phoebe, Claire and Charles in the middle part of his car which left Emily sitting with Nate in the back.

She didn't mind that, she wanted to get to know Nate more, they both felt like they would get along quite well.

They all said their quick hellos and had small talk until Kanye West's Gold Digger came on be radio, Daniel turned it up a little.

"She take my money when I'm in need!" Emily belted out the lyrics and then playfully hit Nate next to her to continue it.

He smiled  "Yeah she's a trifling friend indeed." By this time Phoebe, Claire, Charles and Daniel had their heads turned looking at Nate and Emily.

Nate pointed to Charles to also continue the singing. "Oh she's a gold digger way over town." He couldn't help himself but smile.

Phoebe, Claire, Daniel and Joseph had got the memo. "That digs on me." Claire also belted like the rest of them trying to sound a little like Jamie Foxx.

The chorus was now to be sung by Phoebe, Daniel and Joseph and Emily could tell this was going to be a fun trip to the ice-cream parlour.

"Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, (when I'm in need)" Phoebe sung or rapped, dancing slightly in her seat.

"But she ain't messin' with no broke, da broke, (she gives me money)" Daniel rapped, enjoying himself, if there was anything he loved doing, it was being with his friends.

"Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, (when I'm in need)" Joseph also rapped while turning the corner. Everyone put their effort into the rest of the chorus, rapping it at the same time.

On the verses, they would all say one line each and then they would again give their all on the chorus, they all burst out laughing when they finished the song.
-
When they had finally arrived to get their ice-cream, Joseph spoke up "Now does everyone have like a cap or some sort to hide ourselves?"

All his friends nodded as they put them on top of their heads. Daniel and Emily were walking next to each other, close enough if they moved their hands they would be touching.

They also shared small talk, until her phone buzzed. She had received a text from a guy named Caleb, a non-famous friend.

He was always causing trouble though and got extremely jealous. He had seen the Snapchat recordings of them rapping gold digger.