Chapter 2: Yeah..Sick

Author’s Note:I still don’t know if I will make this story short or long guess you’ll just have to wait for it :) This is would be in Savannah’s POV but if you adore a character so much just request and I’ll see if I can do something about it.

Chapter 2: Yeah..Sick

I woke up with a headache and my body aches badly. I tried my very best to stand up and go to the kitchen and find yaya Elsa and ask her for medicines.

“Yaya” I called but no one is answering. I checked my phone. It is already 3 in the afternoon I can’t believe that I slept for 14 hours straight though sometimes that really happens.

4 new messages

From: Yaya

Anak, umalis muna ako dahil pinapatawag daw ako ng lola mo. Wag ka magalala pinapunta ko diyan ang kaibigan mo para samahan ka.

Naisip ko agad na pupunta si Yvonne pero bakit hanggang ngayon wala parin siya? She is always late. Bakit kailangan ko pa ng kasama eh kaya ko naman though hindi talaga umaalis si Yaya sa bahay kaya hindi rin naman ako sanay.

From: Yaya

Gising ka na ba? Kumain ka na may iniwan akong Carbonara sa ref.

From: Yvonne

I’m sorry Charlie I can’t go today but don’t worry I told Louise to come over.

This is how Yvonne make up to me by making things worse. Though I still need someone’s company right now I feel like dying.

I went back to bed since Donnovan is coming that man is good at cooking! I don’t need to open the door anymore or tell the clerk downstairs to let Donnovan come in because they know him already and he always go to my place whenever he wants to. He also has the a key card to the penthouse.

From: Donnovan Ramirez

On my way.

His text was just a few minutes ago. I guess he will come anytime now. I forgot to get my medicine and I can’t really take it without eating something first. I body feels so tired now.

“Savannah?” I heard footsteps. I can’t even utter a word. My head is spinning crazy.

“Savannah! What the hell happened to you? You look like you’re dying. You look so pale.” He touched my faced and then checked my temperature.

“Wait here. I’ll get you something to eat and I’ll get your medicines.” It was not Donnovan that is here right now. It is Dylan her younger brother. He is still older than me. I am really thankful for his presence right now. I badly needed someone right now.

After an hour Dylan came back with a bowl of soup, a glass of water and my medicine kit. Good thing he knew where I was hiding it. Dylan and I are not really that close but he knew some things in the house because he often visit me whenever he feels like it or whenever I am not busy with work.

He guided me to sit and fed me with the soup he made. The soup tastes like heaven. I almost forgot that I am sitting beside one of the best chefs in the country. We did not speak the whole time he just let me finish eating my soup. I thank him for that. I really enjoyed the silence.

“How are you feeling now? A little better?” Dylan asked me.

I answered with a nod then I smiled at him and mouthed thanks.

“Good. I am sorry Donnovan can’t come now. May emergency daw. He called me immediately. You’re lucky I’m just around the place.” Emergency? Medyo nagalala ako kasi he said just a few minutes before Dylan arrived that he was already on his way. Don’t get me wrong. Donnovan is one of my closest friends. I care about that stupid guy.

“Ah okay. Thanks Dylan, I would not know what to do without you. I’d probably be dead by now.” I let out a small laugh.

“Oa naman.” He pinched my nose. One of his playful gestures.

“Hey! Are you forgetting that I am sick?”

He laughed at me and he even looked amused. “Fine. I’ll let you rest okay? Sleep ng bumaba narin yung lagnat mo. I’ll come back later to check on you and feed you. I’ll just be in the living room call me if you need me okay?”

“Why are you so kind?” I was just messing around but honestly Dylan is one of the angels I know. He is really a fallen angel.

“Whatever Savannah!”

“Hey stop calling me Savannah. You’re just like your brother.” I really don’t like my first name but Donnovan and this man in front of me keeps calling me with it.

“Fine Charlie, Happy?” He surrenders so easily.

“Yes.”

“Go rest now.” He walked out of the room and closed the lights and then went out of the room. He said that he won’t close the door so that he could hear me whenever I ask for his help. So kind of him.

Yaya arrived before sunset so Dylan went home already. Niyaya pa nga siya ni yaya kumain pero may gagawin daw siyang importante so he left early. I feel so much better now hindi katulad kahapon na super taas ng lagnat ko. It is the start of my vacation today, I woke up with a smile in my face. I am looking forward to this for almost a year already.

Short Update :) Sorry. Leave your votes and comments.