ASKING A STAR

MARCO POV:

"Maaaaarcooooo!!!Wake up!!" That must be Star. I know it's Star because she is the only person to wake you up at 5:30 on Wednesday for "5:30 movie Wednesdays". I mean, I'm not saying that I don't like watching movies with Star or anything but not when I was having a wonderful dream about Jackie! today's movie was a Valentine special. I seriously wanna go back dreaming about Jackie. I dont know if I wanna watch this now...

Star POV: 

I dont know why Marco looks uncomfortable while watching this movie but I'M LOVING IT!!! Talking about valentine movies, I was wondering who Marco's date  will be for the Valentine Dance coming this month...so, I brought up the question. He replied " I dont know... I was planning to ask Jackie but I'm very nervous. I keep stammering while talking to her let alone asking her...BLAH,BLAH,BLAH". I'm sorry I didnt hear the other parts. I only heard the part that he said "Jackie". But as a good friend (only), I just told him " It's fine...Just ask her...Everything will be OK."  He gave me a smile and a small nod.

                                          LATER THAT DAY

MARCO POV:

I took Star's advice and asked Jackie (I've been practicing on the mirror a few times). I have a good news and a bad one...

The good news is: I didnt stammer...

The bad news: She already has a date...

It's just...embarrassing .I stood there like an idiot not knowing how to end the conversation. So I just said plain old "nice talking to you...I better get to class...see ya later". Later that night, I looked up at the stars and wished for a good date (or at least have one). I just stared at the stars blankly and the answer hit me...Now, I gotta find out if Star has a date...

STAR POV:

I was doing my homework when I heard a knock on the door. I told whoever it is to come in and it was MARCO. I awkwardly said "heeeyyy Marcoooo...ummm...wussup! anything new??" He said "no...noth-listen, ummm... I was g-gonna ask you s-s-something important..." ummmm....that's strange...Marco never stammers while talking to me but I just told him to go on...He smiled and asked " will you ummm...you know...g-go to th-the v-valentine d-dance with m-me?" I was leaping with joy in my heart but I tried to keep my cool. I replied " I will think about it". He told me to tell him anytime. When he was reaching for the doorknob, I couldn't contain myself so I jumped off my bed and hugged him and said "Of course I'll go to the dance with you!!"