Armed Cybertronians with Autobot Insignias alighting from the ship. Startrix stares at her father signalling his team to the giant core hole.

Votrex(pointing at the ship): Hey, isn't that you?

Startrix looks around the ship and saw her sister Slipstream and herself(5 cycles old) emerging from the entrance of the ship.

Past Startrix: C'mon, Slipstream, I wanna go!

Past Slipstream: Shut up, Startrix, we're gonna get caught!

Vortex: You two are going to explore the core right?

Startrix(realization): Of course. (Grabbing her clone's servo) Come on, we got to catch up with them.

Startrix and Vortex when around the field where the spaceship had land cautiously. Following the sparklings, they went inside the hole.

-In da core of da planet-

Past Startrix: Waw! Dis plaz is hiuj!

Past Slipstream: Whaz dat? (Pointing towards the core)

Startrix(hiding behind the pillar with Vortex): Hell no.

Past Startrix: Iz shiny!(starts walking to it)

Startrix and Past Slipstream: No!

Vortex covers Startrix mouth as soon as she shouts.

Past Startrix: Whaz dat?

Past Slipstream: Dunno.

Vortex(whispering): What were you thinking? You'll spoil the past if you ever do that again.

Past Slipstream: Startrix, dun go there. I think itz danje-us.

Past Startrix: Wha-ever.

The 5 cycles old Startrix touched the core and there was an explosion.

The 11 cycles old Startrix use her powers and made a black round shield around Vortex and herself.

Sirius: What was that?

Vortex: Oh no.

The 5 cycles old Slipstream and Startrix were lying on the floor, however black and purple swirls were moving around them. They have been cursed part-Quintessons.

Sirius and 4 Autobots, Jetfire, Rodimus, Optimus and Ultra Magnus, went inside the entrance, and stop at where they were looking at.

Sirius: Slipstream! Startrix!

Their sire went nearer to them, and got blast away from them. Optimus help his brother up and look at the sisters.

The swirls disappered but Slipstream and Startrix were still. Optimus approach them and felt their spark.

He sighed a relief.

Jetfire: Oh thank Primus.

Rodimus: Just, how did they end up here?