It was honestly not threatening. She was short, around 4'11 so I had to look down and it was like a child trying to scold me.

Really pathetic and so not worth my time.

"That's really brave of you to say that you have possession over Jungkook, you do realize he can just buy your whole family's net worth and it would just be like losing pocket money for him right?," I pointed out but that only made her more angry.

I was surprised that she even dared to reply by saying, "It's not like I said I bought Jungkook or something, you dumb wh*re."

"Me? Dumb? You were using a possessive noun in the sentence you were saying, of course I'd say that you're acting like you own him," I said as I tried to push past them but three against one isn't really fair.

They pushed me back to where I originally stood and Mikyong said, "Choonhee's not done with you yet!"

"Well I'm done with her, I need to get home anyways," I said as I tried to push past them again but this time they pushed me even harder that I lost my balance.

Where are the hall monitors when you actually need them?!

I stood up but they pushed me down again and Choonhee said, "Stay down, you need to be reminded of where you really belong and that's on the ground and below me!"

"Look I don't take orders from a dwarf let alone a crazy fangirl of Jeon Jungkook and somehow you're a mix of both, all the more that I don't give two f*cks about your opinion and your wants," I said as I stood up and avoided their pushes.

I was going to walk away now, and just deciding to avoid whatever hit they were going to throw at me but Choonhee decided to hit my face with her bag. I felt the sting of a bleeding scratch and the pain spurred on my anger.

"What's your problem?," I said and she replied, "Obviously you, why do you think I'm using my time just to teach you where you belong."

Not wanting to waste anymore time, I grabbed her by the wrist, shoved her against a locker and slowly twisted her wrist making her whine and scream.

"I told you that I don't have time for plastics like you so scram!," I yelled making her face pale in horror. I loosened my grip and she so gladly ran away from me, dragging her friends along with her.

I sighed in relief when they were finally gone. Then the scratch on my cheek started to hurt more now that my adrenaline had died down.

Damn, did she have a cactus for a bag. I should probably get home or this is definitely going to leave a mark if I don't treat it immediately.

I was already heading for the exit when someone grabbed me by the wrist.

Damn! Why do people keep on appearing out of nowhere?! Are there vents in this place or something?! Underground hallways?! I just want to go home for f*ck's sake!

I turned around and saw the last person I wanted to see.

Jeon Jungkook.

He had a raging look in his eyes when he snapped at me saying, "You got a lot of nerve pulling that stunt, you earned me work at the library for a week-"

I honestly thought he was going to make a move to hit me but instead, I watched his eyes soften as he looked at a specific part of my face.

"You're bleeding," he muttered.

"Tch. I know I am so can you just let me go home so I can treat it, I don't want it to leave a scar okay?," I said but he shook his head and said, "We're going to the nurse's office now."

"What the hell?! I thought you were mad at me?! Can't you just let go of me? I can take care of myself," I reasoned but he still continued to drag me to the nurse's office.

"You know this is pointless right?," I reasoned again, "It's already after school, the school nurse is alreadt off duty."

He still continued to drag me so I decided to shut up because honestly trying to reason with him right now was like telling a brick wall to move on its own.

We eventually arrived at the nurse's office and he wasted no time to sit me down on one of the beds while he rummaged the drawers for the much needed disinfectant and cotton.

When he did find them he started treating my wound and I hissed, "Yah! Why'd you use alcohol, you could've gotten a mild disinfectant you know!"

"Can you stop complaining the pain will be temporary anyway and it does its job, you should get used to it, a lot of things in life will hurt you along the way," he trailed off while continuing to treat my wound.

I sighed and decided to keep quiet.

What the hell happened? What's with his sudden change in attitude?

"Look, could you not pull those kinds of pranks, I don't really like talking to my dad okay? Let alone having to sit with him at the principal's office," he said, but I could barely even hear him.

The somber tone didn't sit well with me.

The feeling he had about his dad was the same feeling I had for my mom.

But no! That doesn't change who he is and what he did! I can't believe he doesn't even remember!

"Tch. Whatever, you can stop now, I don't owe you anything alright?," I said but he just shrugged then said, "You don't but it'd be nice to see you at my party next week."

"Over my dead body," I said then finally his smirk returned and he said, "Don't lie, girls like you enjoy parties, it's a good excuse to dress up and feed your ego with thirsty boys."

"Tch. Don't act like you know me Jeon Jungkook," I said and he smiled then said, "I don't that's why I'm not going to stop irritating you till you let me know."

 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 | J.JKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें