A/N (rant)

This isn't a oneshot, its a rant you may skip it or read it if you want

basically this rant is about the Chan Vlive incident. Throughout the pass days theres been some hate going around about Chan and at first i didn't fully understand why people where hating on him but after a couple of IG posts i fully understand what is happening.

To make this clear i DO NOT support any of the hate. Chan doesn't deserve any of it. He didn't train for 7 years just to be hated by so many because of one incident.

First I'd like to say that all those "STAYs" who are giving him hate, being "disappointed" in him or even going as far as unstanning Stray Kids in general have no rights to EVER call themselves a STAY. Secondly this isnt Chan's fault. It's STAYs fault. We are the ones who started the baby girl thing by assuming what that picture on his phone was and dont even say "well he shouldn't have showed us his phone" listen y'all should be happy that an idol is even turn their phone on for you let alone SHOW YOU WHATS INSIDE.

This topic made me really mad because people were unstanning Stray Kids and giving Chan hate for literally the stupidest reason ever. The usage of "daddy" can be used in 2 MAJORLY difficult ways. A sexual way and a NON-SEXUAL way. It's pretty obvious that Chan meant it in a NON-SEXUAL way meaning that he'd call himself that because WE are his family and Stray Kids or Chan himself are the parental figures/guardians.

Also all you haters be making it seem like Chan is the only idol to EVER be controversial. No he's not. There are many idols who are controversial. THE WHOLE INDUSTRY EVEN. For example, let's say Momoland or idk Namjoon's expensive girl. Momoland is controversial because they were disrespectful to older and bigger idol groups, from not bowing/greeting them which is a sign of respect or even making fun of some groups performances but I dont see anyone unstanning them or them receiving so much hate besides from the attacked fandom. Dont get me wrong. I know Momoland got hate but they didn't get hate from outside sources. Chan is getting hate from people who dont even know his name THAT JUST ISNT FAIR TO HIM.

I know y'all just gonna day "maybe he shouldn't have said it then" well to you i say fuck off you dont deserve to be a STAY. To be apart of a fandom is to support them and stick with them through thick and thin.

So to all your hating asses, goodbye Stray Kids and the rest of the fandom doesn't need your toxic asses. Also if Chan ends up apologizing in his next Vlive I'm gonna be hella pissed.
           ______________________

so that's my rant this is 100% my opinion on this situation if u guys want to state ur own opinion go ahead im not stopping you however if u make up some next bs or just start swearing like theres no tmrw im probably gonna delete your comment.

THE GROUPS/ PEOPLE USED AS EXAMPLES ARE NOT BEING HATED.

I DONT PERSONALLY STAN MOMOLAND BUT THEY DO HAVE GOOD SONGS EVEN IF THEY ARE CONTROVERSIAL.

ALSO ARMYS OUT THERE DO NOT ATTACK ME I'VE BEEN AN ARMY SINCE 2015 AND I LOVE NAMJOON AND THE REST OF BTS WITH MY WHOLE HEART.