Cheesecake

Ship | Minsung
Genre | Fluff
Groups | N/A

—Jisung's POV—

Yay!!! Another day of school... How fun, kill me now. School is just great. All the talking, all the learning, all the homework oh and did I mention all the talking?

Yeah, school life isn't easy when you literally have 2 friends, but Felix and Jeongin are the best. Felix always buys me a cheesecake on cheesecake day and Jeongin is just so cute. We used to hang out with Seungmin too, but he started hanging out with his boyfriend, so we don't talk often anymore.

Even without Seungmin, I love spending time with Lixie and Innie, but sometimes I just feel... I feel lonely.

Being a kid who grew super shy didn't help the fact that my day-to-day friends were super popular. Felix was known as that one Korean with the pretty face and freckles, who's dating Changbin, a 3rd year and let's not forget about his memes and fortnite dances. Jeongin was popular with a bunch of girls because he's always smiling and showing off his braces, but it makes no sense cause he's dating Chan, the popular 4th year.

I never understood how they got older boyfriends, even Seungmin's boyfriend is older than him.

"Omg hyung, hyung, HYUNG don't look know, but Minho hyung is looking at you." Jeongin said poking me while he made weird faces. Minho? Why was he looking at me?

"W–what do you mean?" I asked feeling a little hotter than before.

"Yo Jisung, here's your weekly cheesecake. Wait why are you so red? Are you ok? What happened? Do you need to go to the nurse? Jeongin, what did you do?" Felix rambled, trying to check to make sure I didn't have a fever.

"Hey! Hyung I didn't do anything, I just told Jisung that—" "IT WAS NOTHING!" I yelled cutting off Jeongin, at the same also making everyone in the cafeteria turn and look at our table.

"It was nothing." I said trying to get away from all the stares.

"Alright... Here's your cheesecake, oh and did you know Minho's look at you?" Felix said before stuffing his mouth with the horrible cafeteria food. (this aint no JYP organic stuff)

"M–Minho?" I stuttered, trying to not turn around, even though i felt his eyes on my every move.

"Yeah, you know, the 3rd year? The one that hangs out with Minnie, Binnie and Chan hyung. The one that's always super quiet, you know the one you like." Felix said looking up at the end with a smirk.

"I–I have no clue what your talking about. Actually I have to uhh go print something, yeah print something. I'll uh be back soon?" I said quickly getting up and basically running out of the cafeteria.

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHEESECAKE?" I heard Felix yell after me, right as I left.

That was close, too close. I can't believe myself. I always do this, run away from my problems. Ughh, my life is so hard.

Like it's not my fault I may or may not like him. Like he's cute and hot and shy like me and he can dance and he's cute oh and he's hot.

Darn it... I forgot my cheesecake. I really wanted cheesecake. I should've brought it with me. Gosh darn, I'm so stupid. Sure it wasn't my favorite, but still you can't hate Traditional American cheesecake. I HATE MY LIFE.

"I'm so stupid, the cheesecake is gonna go to waste now. I just wanted cheesecake." I said slamming my head against a random locker.

"Hey, stop doing that, you'll hurt yourself."

"OMG YOU SCARED ME SO MUCH!" I said whipping around, just to be face to face with a laughing Minho holding a cheesecake.

"Aww you're so cute." Minho said turning tomato red right as the words left his pretty pink lips.