Chapter 1 the horror begins

The song is the main theme

3rd pov

Somewhere in japan Kyle Everett was driving his car to his father's house.

Kyle had his hunting rifle in the car and he then drive to the road

Kyle had his hunting rifle in the car and he then drive to the road. As he saw his father's house he then park the car and got out.

Kyle: man I hope he's here.

As Kyle saw something on the floor he then notice it was blood. Kyle then went to the car and enter. As he enter he then grab his phone and call 911. As he wait he then heard the 911 operator.

911 operator: 911 what is your emergency?

Kyle: yeah I'm in the Forrest of gunma. I was going home to see dad until I found blood what should I do?

911 operator: just Wait There is someone at this road they will come about 10 mins.

As the I heard the operator to stop Kyle then was inpatient.

Kyle's pov

I can't wait even the police are professionals I can't let father died. I then grab my rifle and enter. As I enter the house was hell. Everything was destroyed and I saw a dead body. I almost throw up because his head was stab. I then heard something in the bathroom so I then check. As I check I then see my father but he looked pale and his eyes are really white.

Kyle: dad are you...

Then my father attack me and he tried to bit me. I then push him back.

Kyle: dad it's me!!! Stop please.

My father then walk to me but he made lots of moans and grrrs. I then point my rifle to his head.

Kyle: don't make me do this!!!

He then attack me but I shot him.

Bang

My father's body was down and I then cried. I just did it I shot him. Now I'm a murder. As I then grab my phone the signal was off. I can't call so I had no choice to leave and find a new place. I then grab any food, ammo, and any weapons in the house. As I was grabbing the weapon of what father stab that guy I then went upstairs and found his crossbow on the gun rack. I then grab it and grab some bolts with it. As I pack some ammo I then went to the car. I then enter it and put the keys to start the engines. As his engines start he then move.

Timeskip 3rdpov

Kyle still drives to the road he can't sometimes forces on what he did at home as he drives about 5 miles he then see a police car coming this way but he then see it driving uncontrollable and then turn left. Kyle then  turn right and almost crash but stop it at the time. As Kyle looked behind to see the police car was crash Kyle then ran to it. As he found the two police officers one male and one female. The male was drive but he looked dead. Kyle then helped the female officer. As Kyle then looked at her he then blush.