Team pt.2

Blek PoV
I'm currently frantically running around the forest like an idiot. But to my luck would have it, I see a yellow glowing light just a few- ah who am I kidding we all know it's yang I can see her from here. Why am I talking to myself in such detail? Why am I taking to myself at all? Anyway! I can see a yellow glowing light in the distance, well it's closer now cus right now and when I was talking to myself about why I'm talking to myself oh wait she's right there.
I can see yang infront of me. I decide to hide behind a bush since I'm curious about her fighting style.

She wears bracelet looking thingys that seem to transform into a gauntlet. She hits the Grimm with multiple punches and kicks finally letting it from to the cold hard ground.
"Eh what the heck" I say to myself
I quickly rush over to the back of the Second Grimm throwing gambol shroud into its back deeply killing it instantly.
"I could of taken him" she says
"We should start looking for the relics and potential team mates" I say
"Hey Blake.. you wanna not get teammates?"
"Huh..what do you mean yang?"
"I mean.... I think you..and me would prefer to have less people in the room...or whatever it doesn't matter.."
"No..yeah your right...we should do that but we would still probably be assigned teammates if we like it or not"
"That's very much true but we could still do it and have our own space just for a while longer" she thinks to herself for a slight moment
"I'm pretty sure there's an odd number of us anyway"

"Yeah.... but I heard there was a girl who was transferring soon..I think she skipped 2 years of classes"

"Oh really? Well if we go ahead with our plan she would be on our team I guess"

Me and yang start walking our way to where we thing we should be going. We hear rustling around us and we quickly pull out our weapons making sure that we our ready to fight if anything happens. The sound of crunching leaves get closer..I pull out my gun only to be faced with a girl with Icy blue eyes that cut so deep and give me a chill down my spine. Long white hair reaching half way to the floor, a slightly shorter girl.

"Hey" yang said
"Hmph.. hello" the girl replied
"Who uh- who are you?" I ask
"Wiess Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company" she replied coldly
"Well Blake our evil plan didn't work" she paused for a minuet" but I guess we could still make it work if there's only 3 of us right Blake?"
"Yeah but we currently only have 2 beds.." I say to yang
"Oh yeah we didn't pick up the other beds in time.. I guess 2 of us will just have to share a bed for a few days"she replies
"Oh......well who would that be"
"Well I'm not willing to share a bed with people I've never met and you two seem...questionable" wiess spat coldly
Her sudden snap made me jump since whilst talking to yang I was completely unaware of her existence"
"Ok chill ice queen, I guess me and Blake will have to share a bed"
That made my face heat up slightly but I won't stop her since the only other place to sleep is the floor or the bathtub.
"Are you ok with that Blake?" Yang asked
"Y-yeah that's ok.. it's only for a few days so that won't be to bad"
We walk throughout the forest making our way towards our objective to pick a relic. The walk was full of awkward tension since none of us knew what to talk about and the occasional Grimm that stumbles across.
"Here we are" yang says
" I guess we should pick one" wiess says

We head our way down towards where the relics are located and quickly choose one just wanting to get out as soon as possible.

Authors note
Hey 👋 it's been quite a while but I'm sick 🤒 and I've lost the motivation to do anything rn D:
                             Goodbye children :)