"Your open roofer car is ready, along with the podium. The public is notified and are awaiting your arrival, your majesty." Lance informs and Lauren nods curtly before standing from her seat, her crown catching the gleam of light from the windows. "Both of you, get dressed into formal clothing. You have twenty minutes." Then she's gone, most likely getting ready herself. The situation truly settles in, Lauren is about to show off Camila to Rulan as their champion. The one who carries the fate of the people in her hands.

Lauren sat in her car, opposite her champion and the imbecilic Prince. It had been silent as the trio approached the edge of the woods, the only noise was the low hum of the engine beneath them. It wasn't that Lauren was angry with their childish behaviour back in the Manor, in fact it was the complete opposite. She was so glad that Camila had put n on the spot as she did. Lauren just couldn't speak because she was simply speechless. The last time Lauren ever left the walls of the Manor was before Americans invaded, which was definitely some time ago, so she wasn't upset with the two in front of her (Apart from Roman, mainly because he's a fool) rather in awe at the beauty of her country.

How the trees stood tall and healthy, the wildlife was flourishing and as she got closer to civilisation, it was clear that the community was just as lively as nature. "Are you nervous, you majesty?" Camila's sweet voice broke the Queen from her train of thought, she snapped her head toward the smiling woman, who completely disregarded Roman's scowl. "Slightly." Lauren admitted and Camila placed her hand gently on Laurens dress covered knee. It wasn't sensual or suggestive, just pure comfort. "Don't be your majesty, the people will adore you. You may not believe me but even with your absence, people still believed in your families ideals. Plus, if anyone were to disrespect you, I'd cut out their tongue." Camila winked at the end of her pep talk, giving Lauren's knee a soft squeeze before crossing her legs and looking out onto the town as it came into view.

It was just as she remembered. Bright, old fashioned and the people looked happy and kind. As the car drove throughout the streets, she saw kids running to keep up with them, elderly smiling and laughing in excitement and the adults, they looked like they were in a dream like state. Rulanians truly did adore their queen, as much as Lauren wanted to doubt it. "We are approaching the podium, your majesty." The driver informed as they came up to town square. Lauren took a quick intake of breath, letting Camila's word sink in. As the car pulled up round the back out of sight, Camila gave the Queen one final smile and a squeeze on the shoulder. Then she walked up to the podium, looking out onto the masses. Lauren never felt more welcomed in her life.

"First, I'd like to say I'm so happy to be standing before you all today. It sure has been some time since any of you have seen me or my family, and for that I apologise. After the Americans tried to take over, you all needed guidance, which I gave from behind a wall. That wasn't right of me and once again, my deepest apologies." Lauren spoke with such sincerity that everyone knew she meant it. It was complete silence whilst The Iridescent Queen spoke. "Today though, we are here for a certain reason. I feel like its my duty to inform you of some current events that will be taking place at the Manor," Lauren paused briefly and looked down the steps at a certain doe eyed Huntress who gave her a little thumbs up.

"Yesterday, a man came uninvited into my home and asked my hand in marriage. To be exact, it was Prince Roman Vernon Zeeks, of Swayland." The crowd made noises of disapproval and annoyance. It wasn't a secret that Rulan and Swayland hated each other, in fact it was like law. "I made an agreement with Prince Roman. If he passed a collection of trials against a champion of my choice, I would accept his proposal. Now, I'm sure that you are wondering who I chose." Lance pulled Camila toward the steps, readying her to take her place beside Lauren. "I'd like you to meet the Champion Of Rulan." Lauren turned her back to the crowd and faced Camila. Slowly, the Huntress made her way up the steps and into the sight of the people. Most knew her, Camila was quite a famous person around Rulan, but the others just saw a woman dressed in black.

"This is Camila Cabello. A Rulanian Huntress from the South. I wont reveal why I chose her, because I'm sure you'll see why when the first trial is broadcasted to you all later tonight. Not only do I trust Camila with my wellbeing, but my country. I don't normally put my faith into someone, because that has only ever brought me pain, but I wholeheartedly believe in her, so you all should too." 

Aww... Lauren's gotten smitten with our little huntress.

Updates will be quite slow for a while because I'm about to get real busy with exams and shit so I'll try and update between my crazy schedule.