Ch. 4 - The Dragon Sin

Start from the beginning

°
°
°

Twigo: "Pig? no matter.." he said as he began walking closer to Elizabeth and Meliodas

Elizabeth stands up as the Fairy Tail team comes down from the sky and stand around behind them.

Meli: "Elizabeth?"

Meli: "Hey, what're you doing?" he asks as she walks further away

Elizabeth: "There is no escape." she says in a low tone

Meli: "wait a sec. You just said that you couldn't afford to be caught or to give up."

Elizabeth: "Maybe if I agree to surrender peacefully, he'll agree to take me with him and your lives will be spared."

Twigo said nothing, but quickly raised his sword resulting in a giant slicing was sent Elizabeth's way. She gasped, but Meliodas quickly came and pushed her away. The slice almost hit Happy. Key word: ALMOST

Happy: "Gah!"

Natsu: "You ok there buddy?"

Happy: "Aye Sir!" he said as he flew over and landed on Lucy's lap (She sat down bc her legs where getting tired), while she began stroking his furry head.

then they looked over at Elizabeth as she began talking

Elizabeth: "Please! Try to get away while you still can!"

Meli: "I think he wants to make sure none of us gets outta here alive."

Elizabeth is trying to wipe her tears away, while covering her face with her arms.

Elizabeth: "Why..? I was so Happy when I met you, and the others. I set out searching for the Seven Deadly Sins all alone. It was hard, traveling all by myself. and I felt so scared.

Twigo was walking towards them, his armor clanking with every step he took.

Elizabeth: "Walking around in that rusty armor hoping nobody would recognize me. But there wasn't anyone I could turn to for help. And now, you've showed so much kindness to someone that you've never met before. I don't wanna see you hurt. That's why I don't wanna involve you in my problems anymore! Not when I don't even know your name!"

the Fairy Tail Team was listening in closely, all of them feeling a bit sad and guilty that she had to go trough that.

Meli: "Meliodas, if you really wanna know." He grinned

Elizabeth eyes widened at that statement. But for some reason, Natsu and Lucy felt like something was flowing into their minds. They gripped their heads and groaned. That did not go unnoticed by Wendy, Carla, Erza, Gray (That just showed up when Elizabeth began pleading for them to leave) and especially Happy, who was more worried for his partners then the others.

Wendy: Natsu-San! Lucy-San! are you okay!?"

She didn't get a reply bc they fell to the ground unconscious.

Happy: "NATZU!! LUSHI!!" he shouted

Elizabeth: "I don't believe it.. you can't be... How can you? you're just..." she said in disbelief

Meliodas just grinned

°
°
°

Allioni woke up with a start

Allioni: "Where'd he go!?"

Knight 2: "Allioni?" he said a Allioni just looked around frantically

Allioni: "That boy with a sword on his back!"

Knight 2: Take it easy, okay? Sir Twigos about to take care of him."

Allioni: "Yu Idiots! If you anger him, the whole Kingdom will fall!"

Knight 2: "Huh?" he asked while the other knights looked confused

Allioni: "When he saved me from the cliff. That's when I saw it! Hes the real thing! The most dangerous one of them all! The symbols right there on his shoulder! Right there!"

Elizabeth: "The symbol on your shoulder, is it some kind of beast? No, it's, A Dragon!"

Twigo swung his sword down as was right behind them now

~*Time Skip: After The Fight*~

~*Brought to you by: A author who can't write down fighting scenes*~

Meli: "The Seven Deadly Sins: The Sin of Wrath. The Dragon Sin. Meliodas!"

°
°
°

Meliodas put his broken sword back in it's holster.

Meli: "Well Elizabeth, guess you found your first Sin right."

__________

Hiya Guys! I'm Happy that I'm done with, THE FIRST FREAKING EPISODE!

I also just wanted to tell you guys that I have a Big plot twist (If you can call it that)

SEE YA' NEXT CHAPPIE!!