Chapter 4: Fire, fire!

Nobody's POV

Everyone gasped. "(Y/n)! Tell me that isn't true!" Webby exclaimed. 

"Wait, is that really your house?" Louie asked.

"Yes," She said. "Yes, it is. But wait! What if my parents are still there? I have to go get them!" She didn't even grab her guitar. She ran straight out the door of the manor, and down the driveway. 

"(Y/n)! I'll help you!" Webby called and ran out after her. Scrooge ran toward the front door in a panic.

"Wait, you're going to help a girl we've known for less than a day?!" Louie exclaimed. 

"If that girl lost her parents, I could never live with myself. And I would need to find a new accountant," He replied. "Don't do it for me, boys. Do it for Della." The boys looked at one another and made up their minds. They all ran out of the mansion and down to the bay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She ran through the streets and sidewalks, flipping and dodging everyone who came her way. She backflipped off the hood of a car and ran down the boardwalk. Up ahead, the flames billowed high in the skies. Eventually, she stopped once she got to the house. Everyone did.

The flames were gigantic. It was a painful sight on its own. Everywhere, firefighters were working to put out the fire. She looked at her home with steely conviction and said, "I'm going in."

"What?! You can't!" Huey cried.

"That's a suicide mission! Don't do it, lass!" Scrooge exclaimed.

"I have to. What if my parents are still there?" She turned to Webby. "Webby, if I don't make it out, you have been the greatest friend a person could have in the short time I've known you."

"NO! I don't want to lose another friend!" She cried. But It was too late. (Y/n) had ran through the front door and into the burning building.

Your POV

As I ran into the engulfing flames, I felt a sudden feeling of courage and pride. Yes, I could die, but this, this I feel like my parents have been training me for my whole life. Soon though, it became too much. My eyes were watering, my lungs filled with smoke. I was coughing and collapsing onto the kitchen floor. the flames were all around me. My eyes slowly started to close. "No," I said, with fighting breath. "No." Everything went black.