Chapter-5

Quote:- New people bring a,
               New happiness in your life;

Quote:- New people bring a,               New happiness in your life;

I heard a knock on my rooms door.

I opened my rooms door, there stood a girl in skin-tight blue denim jeans and pencil heels.She was wearing a  loose off shoulder top that showed off straps of her  blank tank
top that she was wearing under it. She looked beautiful.

She was wearing a sunglasses and her jaws moved in a rhythm as she was chewing a gum

She was wearing a sunglasses and her jaws moved in a rhythm as she was chewing a gum. That girl took off her glasses and said "Hi!"
I was so damn nervous that she was going to be my room-mate. I noded and said "Hello"
"I am Rubina! Rubina sighania! If you also have been granted this room then,we are 'romiees'.
"Oh, and yes I am Ridhima,come'on in." I offered her my hand. She happily took my hand and hugged me to death.

I heard few footsteps, as I turned around, My eyes met with that same arrogant boy from yesterday's incident.

"Haanji bhaiji, yaha mera samaan rakh ke dafaho jao" Rubina said to that boy.
[Yes brother, keep my luggage here and get lost].

"Sun bhai hun naukar nai hun tera." that boy said making a face. [Listen I'm your brother not your servant.]

"Shakal toh naukro wali hi hai."She uttered laughing hard.[But your face looks like one]

"You are forgetting something my  dear sister." He said in a serious tone.

"Oh sorry bro, I was just kidding, You're the most handsome man born on planet earth." She said showing him her tongue.

Reading my thoughts that boy said "Hey, junior I'm Robin, Rubina's biological brother."

Before I would reply, warden came " Sir if you don't mind, can you leave from here, 'Cause it's already 11 p.m."

"Sure, warden and yes miss Ridhima it's your duty to take care of my little sister she is still a kiddo, she can annoy your ass out but still be good friends ladies and see you soon."  Robin said and hugged Rubina.

"Bhai, take care of you and mom." Soon his brother left.
As soon as his brother left, we spended few minutes to know each other.

"I am not gonna stay here permanently,Like I wanted some privacy from my parents that's why I didn't need  to stay in the hostel permanent."

I was shocked with her that statement, I would have loved it, if my family, would have been with me.

"Rubina, I'm sleepy can we talk tomorrow." I said yawning.

"Good night ridhi" Rubina said.

I brushed my teeth and did my prayers before sleeping and hugging my mother's picture, I let the sleep consume me..

Soon the night was blur..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya reader's I'm sorry for the late update..
I never knew you guys love my book...

I hope you're gonna like this short chapter..
Read, vote and comment.
I hope you're liking this amazing chemistry betwwen Ridhima and Robin❤❤

Take care till then bye, I will be back soon with a new update😌😌😌

#LoveLove
~yoursannoyingjayu❤