Chapter-3

QUOTE :-  Today is the first blank page of
                               365 page  book;
                     "Write a good one."

3rd of march

3rd of march..

The day was marked as the arrival of new batch of students in (JNU) college. Just like other thousands of students,a whole new life was ready to welcome Ridhima.

           Ridhima Roy, an eighteen-year-old,confident,merit-list student  from
west Bengal, had made her only parent,her father proud. She received an admission call from a top-ranked (JNU)Institute, which was her dream college.Even before taking her Class XII board W.B.C.H.S.E exams,she dreamed of walking down the corridors of this college.Being a brightest student throughout her school life, but her target was to give a national level competition here in this college, which was offcourse not an easy thing.

After an overnight journey,She arrived her college hostel, middle of the night.She was granted her room keys and warden's assistant showed her,the direction towards her room.

It was room no.101 in the ground floor.Ridhima felt relieved that she doesn't have to carry her bags upstairs.Walking through a slightly dark corridor,she opened her room's door and keeping her bags down,When she switched on her room's lights,she smiled 'Cause the room was exactly like the one she wanted.
Large,spacious iron bed each against two facing walls and two study table's and one big wooden almirah.Since her soon- to-be roommate hadn't arrived,she chose her side of bed.She arranged few things and kept her bags inside the almirah and thought she would kept the rest of the things tomorrow.

Ridhima,heard few voices coming in the corridor,she went out to check and saw few girls who were coming with luggages in their hands.She went inside,changed her clothes and ate few left out food she had from the journey and she headed for college washroom and freshening up,she washed her tired-looking face and brushed her teeth.

Laying on her bed when she tried to get some sleep,the thought of her first day in college thrilled her from inside.She kept tossing and turning.In that sleepless state,she thinked about her home,and realized how far she was from her hometown,WestBengal.Minutes,Later when she was unable to sleep,she recalled all that had happened in her life in past few years..
This was the first time when she was on her own,away from home.Not even a day and she was already missing her family.The night was spended with many thoughts about her family,her new would be day in college.

When morning arrived,her sleep was broken by her alarm.Through the thin curtains,sunlight made its way to her room. Ridhima sat on her bed,with her legs crossed, folding her hands,she made her prayers.
"SHANTI!!! SHANTI!!!!! SHANTI!!!." She quickly whispered.

*****************************************
Wrote a small chapter after many days.
I hope you all will love it..

Don't forget to vote and comment..

#Lovelove

~~~~~~~~Jayshree