Mate Festival Chapter 1

So this chapter 1 of my story hope you guys like it and to those of you already don't know; the town, school and most of the places and event will be made up.

Other wise I hope you guys like this story, here goes.......

Mate Festival

Chapter 1

Dear Diary

So this is me Ruby, yet again reduced to writing my feelings and any other shit that I might have on the black and white pages of a newly purchased diary.

I swear sometimes I just can't believe myself, I mean this like the #200 diary (literally)!

But than again can this really be helped?

And the answer to this is NO!

Why? Well because life isn't fair.

Or a better explanation would be that I'm born in a filthy rich family full of people or beings to be more specific that......wait for the cue....

AREN'T EVEN HUMAN!

Not to forget the fact that I'm the only human and pest in the family.

And when I say pest I really mean pest.

Ever since I was little I've always been left out and pushed to the side and when they finally couldn't take me anymore they literally pushed me out the door and far away from them!

But then again I've already vented about them in the first 100 diaries hidden deep inside my walk closet.

Right now what I'm stressing or FUMMING with is the fact that tomorrow is the first day of school

First day of high school and not just ANY high school, but KENSON HIGH!!!

Why am I so freaked? One might ask...

Well why shouldn't I be?!?!

Oh I don't know.......maybe because Kenson High is known (by the paranormal beings, you know; mermaids, demons, vampires and so on...) to be full of very talented students who just so happen to have unnatural gifts.

Oh and did I forget to mention that all of my middle school (human and non-human) school mates or tormentors, bullies and bitches will be there as well!

Now I know what your wondering, (although your just a brainless soulless piece of paper) "How can I know if one person is human or not if I myself am a human?"

Well to tell you the truth I don't know, I guess living with myself for the small amount I have lived with them and through genetics.

To tell you the truth this one thing I never asked for, I mean if it was possible I really would have wanted to be born like all of my other family members. (although I would never admit that out loud, and you can't make me! So HA!!)

Even if it meant I had to kill others using this power I would have inherited, it would have been nice to fit in.

What's more fit in to my own family, see grandma with pride in her eyes when she saw me and have the chance to actually speak with my father in a full sentence rather than just three measly words.

Or get one of mother daughter moments and sister moments that I always saw my mother and sisters having without me.

Here I go again swaying closer to the forbidden zone yet again.

And yes I call my emotional break downs and moments 'the forbidden zone', because it better if I stay away from such thing rather than dwell on em' for too long.

It is also the reason why all of my diaries are named 'THE FORBIDDEN ZONE' in capital letters.

Now to continue with what's pending here, which is; the first day of school and the fact that I'm best friends with a VAMPIRE!

The only thing is that Ashley (my vampire bff) doesn't know that I know she's a vampire.

You see no one knows that I'm from a non-human assassin family, not even my 'family'.

I've put the word family in quotes 'cause the family I am referring to is not the family that are related to me by blood.

In fact they are live in workers hired by my real family to take care of me and the 4 story mansion they gave me as an exchange gift for the fact that they were kicking me out and in a way disowning me as their family member.

So although they might not be my real family and only here to do their job I love them as my own.

Also they and my bff's (excluding Ashley since she has her vampire friends and she is not supposed to tell me she's a vamp) are the only people that haven't made me feel like an outcast or pushed me aside.

Now that I think about it although I might be dreading the fact that I will need to hide my genetic ability to know that one my best friends is a vampire, I am also sort of happy to be able to freely talk to all of my friends again.

I mean I try my best when making friends to only make human friends and stay as far away from the non-human people.

But Ashley was different we just sort of cliqued in 7th grade and then avoiding her would've been rude and I didn't want to upset a vampire.

So since I couldn't let Ashley get too close to me I had to keep a distance from my other friends as well, which sucked by the way.

And being from and assassin family I picked up a few tricks such as; erasing my tracks, and smell, faking my address and so on......

So now everyone at school thinks I'm one of the Midds

Confused? You see this town has different social circles like any normal town would.

The old rich families that have passed their riches (money and houses) through generations are called the; Leons

And the really rich families who have been here for a while but not as old as the Leons are called the; Celests

Then there are rich families who have just become rich and rich people that are new in the area are called the; Newts

After the Newts is the in between social circle which concludes of families that are much better off than the Midds but less than the Newts are called the; Ryes

And of course the middle class are called the; Midds

And lastly after the Midds comes the only social circle that is left which poor as most call and struggling as I call it.

But what their usually called is the; Lows

Uh oh it's 12 o'clock already!!!

Time to get a few Z's

Rue writing out~

End of chapter 1

So this was chapter one, also don't worry I won't always write their point of views in diary form.

In fact I think this was the only diary I'm gonna write for a while.

But it depends really, also don't forget to give me feedback on what you guys think of this story so far.

Please and Thank you!!!