five

Just like what dad said, the baby can't stay for long so with a heavy heart I gave it back to dad before going into a deep sleep. I need to get back my energy and strength soon. So I could finally spend more times with my son.

Days later I they let me breast feed my child in very two hours, at least I get to see and have this personal and intimate closeness to my son which they deprived us because of my sort of emotionally unstable record ...like duh. ...
My son had to drink milk from me through bottles on the past just because of that! And I hate the idea of him going through that again. So here I'm going with what the doctors see fit. And the moment we go out of here I'm never stepping foot on it again! There are a lot of other hospitals, besides my  tumors are already gone and my baby is healthy I think it would be a long time before we would need their services.

Some of the days dad's friends come and visit and others mine come. But as the time pass less and less comes, until came the day we were discharged. Lyca helped in packing our stuff while dad went to ready the car.

However I still need to use armchair because my cut might open if I move too much, as much as to walk.

" you know you sacred the shit out of us...." Lyca sat on the hospital bed while looking directly at me, oh great so now is the time for the talk
" what ? Its not like me near death is new to me " I said as I  fix my sons blanket
" haha very funny..... Robert nearly lost it ! And its bad to loss your sisterly friend that early you know!  My world would be like a party without music! "  I laughed at how she looked so childish as she pouts and cross her arms
" well, it would take more cuts to kill me Lyca, you should know that by now " she motioned to throw a pillow at me when she realized I'm carrying my baby
She just sight as I laughed more
" but honestly I was also scared to shit  ..... " I looked down on my sleeping angel who would move from time to time and smile unconsciously.... At least I know he's having a good dream...
" I wanted to begin again and all those times I thought this is stopping me I realized this is my new start" his hands touched my face, then again his lips formed into a smile, its just like he's telling me finally, it took you to that point before realizing that huh...
" he's so adorable yah know " she said as she came closer
" but how's your cut? " she asked while patting my child's legs
" well it is still giving me a hard time moving but it is all worth it. ...." She giggled then took her phone out
" true, and I bet it is the most reasonable cut you ever had ..." She took a selfie with us then showed me the photo

" haha its the most wonderful cut I've ever had....."
Then a knock cut us off our talk, with dad coming in.
"Ready to go home ? " I smiled at him and looked at my son

"Yes, let's go home " I heard my baby's laughter...... Weak but it really went straight to the heart .....he's really having a sweet dream...

____________________________________________________

Comments and votes are so much appreciated!
Love lots and stay patient for more ! Hehe ....