two

-New York -

"It felt weird since I woke up this morning mom, its like I'm being pulled into some space I don't know, I I ...I can't explain. Something's been bothering me like I'm supposed to be doing something..."  I can't help but to lean on my elbows and pull my hair in frustration.

" and what  do you feel like doing ? " my mother came around the counter and sat beside me
" I don't know! Remember those dreams mom ? Those dreams.."
"About the girl you met in London" she cut me off and said what I was about to say
" yes ! It's been a long time since I dreamt weird about her  now it got scary and it felt so real, I heard her scream mom, like like she's in great pain! And I can't do anything to stop it or help her!....mom what's happening to me ?!" Her faced showed worry and fear just like what I saw when I said I had enough of dad. The worry and fear that I saw when I took my things and left without talking to her, without giving her the chance to make me feel better like all moms do when their child is upset. But that's different, I'm different now. I have grown but still  She's scared I might run again.

"How about you drink water and calm down, we can talk more about this after breakfast OK " she patted my shoulders before going back to what she was cooking.
She kept glancing at me like she's reassuring that I would stay and talk to her, that I would sit and listen to her. I smiled at her before standing up to help set the table, showing her I'll stay... But those images flashed before me  again ....

....she was not that typical English girl you'll see around. She's got this cream colored skin, fine slim body with the right bust at the right places, and she's got this heart shaped face with high cheekbones giving the cute little pointed nose more emphasis. And her  brunette hair that glows with every gleam of light and bounces  with every move she does making them look softer and tempting to touch,
drake said  he invited his child hood friend named Lyca and praised her  as a killer, but when I saw the one dancing to the beat with her, I say double for the other one....

Is this my karma ? Is this her punishment to me for what I have done ?

____________      ___________________        ,_________________

Just feel free to comment, it really helps and just so you know this is my first so yeah .... He he

Peace✌💕