tree

.".London bridge is falling down, falling down , falling down.."..

"hahaha this is silly"  Carlos said before we both laughed at our silly act, 
" You know the cab driver said London bridge is beautiful  at night. Cold breeze, less people, but he missed to mention that its a great spot to sing " he said with his western accent before stifling another laugh

It made me smile, the way he tries to stop laughing at something because he thinks Europe has different humor and his jokes might offend people especially me. I liked the way he unconsciously entwines our hands when we walk. I came to like the way he always finds a way to get me out of the house without having Lyca tagging with me. Im getting used to his constant phonecalls even though he just walked me home. I'm looking forward to the next adventure he'd take us into.

I think I'm falling for this guy. Who's got such wonderful voice but intentionally sings "London bridge " wrong pitched. I think I'm falling for this guy who sends doughnuts at our doorstep every morning because I mentioned papa and I loves them with coffee.
I've just realized that while standing in the middle of London bridge, I'm deeply falling for the guy who is staring right back at me with that genuine smile of his that always sends my heart to race ....he laced our fingers before whispering into my ear
" he also missed to say that one beauty could make it a sight to see , and I'm just having that sight right now"  and just with that , right now all I could hear is the hammering of my heart .....
I felt him smile against my cheek knowing well he has shot the bulls eye. His warm breath fanned against me as he closed His eyes and Slowly our lips touched with the only thought on my mind

....." he's the one " ......

I woke up with haze, just as I opened my eyes the light stung and my head spun.
I felt so weak and my throat felt so dry . where am I ? I closed my eyes again then slowly opened them again feeling much lighter than before I raised my head just enough to see my whole body covered with blanket, then my head felt dizzy again so I let it meet the pillow. Few more minutes past in looking at the ceiling trying to remember the last moments, and all I could remember was the most painful grunt I've ever done, then passing out.

Then I heard the door open, and close dad came into view but he looked older, like really aged. Did I really stressed him that much ?
I tried to speak but all I could muster is a wheezing sound, but it did catch his attention.

"Oh good god! You're awake ! You're awake ! " he came crashing down on me like its been years since he last saw me
" pahhhh.pa " that's all I could say, I guess he got the point so he quickly took a glass of water and helped me drink it. Shit that felt so much better !

After some time nurses came in to check before leaving us again saying I'm already stable, just needs to rest.

" papa my child, my son where is he ? " it nearly broke my heart to see him look at the wall like he doesn't want to talk about it, but then I heard a cry, a baby's cry coming closer and closer ... My hands trembled in anticipation but then the sound just went past our room. What !

" papa ? Where's my son ! " I'm clearly panicking now and screaming " bring me my child papa, please !??" He came and in closed me into a hug, I tried to remove it to go and see my baby but his grip was tight .
" shhh darling it's alright ...just stay calm" he is frying too and kissing my head but I struggled more I need to see my child !!!
" stay calm ! Stay calm ! Fuck it ! I wanna see my baby, can't you understand that ?!!!!" I  heard shuffling and then more hand held me,.
" just let me see him , please" but before I could struggle more I felt my hands go numb and everything around me seems to go fast mode .....
My head is spinning and I can no longer open my mouth to speak .... All I heard before passing out was

" its not the right time "

_______________________________________________________

Peace and comment it really inspires .....well kinda ....