Xuan Tian Ming looked at her sideways, “Father Emperor not having any feelings for you, shouldn’t you feel happy? Why does it look to me as though you’re a bit disappointed?”

Imperial concubine Yun glared: “What disappointment? He can pay attention if he wants. It’s better if he doesn’t pay attention. That way, this One can continue living in Hua’er’s palace. That sort of life can truly be considered free and unconstrained. Hah, you don’t know this, but Hua’er is quite afraid of me. Hahaha!”

Feng Yu Heng facepalmed. What sort of personality was this?

Xuan Tian Ming angrily gritted his teeth: “There shall only be this once. If it happens again, I won’t care about you! I’ll see how you handle the matter once the matter of you fleeing the palace is exposed!”

Imperial concubine Yun objected to this: “With me not in the palace, your dad’s wives would be so happy. They’re all too eager for me to not be there.”

Feng Yu Heng helplessly said: “Most importantly, they will make use of this to cause trouble. If they force father Emperor to punish you, how could that be good?”

Imperial concubine Yun told Feng Yu Heng; “That would be a time to test his feelings!”

Xuan Tian Ming asked her: “How about coming with me back to the Yu Palace? How about going to live in A-Heng’s imperial daughter’s manor? Seventh brother has been troubled by you for many months. He’s finally got a chance to return to the capital and can have some peace and quiet. Don’t go and cause more trouble, alright?”

Imperial concubine Yun’s head shook like a pellet drum, “No good, no good. I won’t go to your place. Hua’er treats me best.”

“I also treat you well.”

“But Hua’er looks better than you.” Imperial concubine Yun told a kind truth, and Xuan Tian Ming nearly coughed up a mouthful of blood, yet his wife, Feng Yu Heng, also nodded along, adding: “Indeed.” He was driven mad.

Imperial concubine Yun said: “Although you removed your mask, your face still does not look as nice as Hua’er. Also, Hua’er listens to me. You aren’t as obedient.”

Xuan Tian Ming seemed to understand, “It turns out you’re just looking for someone that’s easy to handle? You can’t just bully seventh brother because you think he’s easy to bully.”

“He’s not easy to bully at all.” Imperial concubine Yun could not help but tremble upon recalling her time in Fu Zhou, “I never thought that after raising that son that is like a deity would be so frightening when angered.” She did not want to continue with this topic, thus she said to Feng Yu Heng: “It seems that Zi Rui promised Hua’er, saying that he would continue studying in Xiao Zhou.”

Feng Yu Heng was very grateful upon hearing this and repeatedly nodded, “Imperial concubine mother, choosing to live in the Chun Palace was the correct decision. Seventh brother is able to make a clear distinction between right and wrong. If it was his Highness the ninth prince, he would have urged Zi Rui into believing that he did not need to continue studying.”

The two quickly stood on the same side of the battle against the other. There was nothing else that Xuan Tian Ming could do. The two women that caused the most headaches were both here, yet there he was with nothing that could be done. Aside from accepting his fate and listening to the lecture, what else could he do?

Fortunately, they arrived at the Chun Palace very quickly. A hidden guard had gone over ahead of time to greet them, and there was a group of people standing at the entrance to welcome them. Xuan Tian Ming informed the housekeeper of the Chun Palace: “Don’t publicize this and ensure imperial concubine’s safety.”

Imperial concubine Yun moved into the Chun Palace with a renewed feeling of joy. Since the last time she had visited the Chun Palace, many years had already passed. To return once more on this night, the housekeeper of the Chun Palace thought that it would not be long before rumors of his Highness the seventh prince hiding a woman in the palace would begin circulating once more. Hah, this was truly a helpless situation!

Sending off imperial concubine Yun, Xuan Tian Ming grabbed Feng Yu Heng and dragged her into the carriage. While Feng Yu Heng let out a scream, the carriage had already begun moving toward the Yu Palace.

Feng Yu Heng felt that this atmosphere was a little off, thus she struggled and said: “I want to return to the imperial daughter’s manor. I don’t want to go to the Yu Palace!”

A certain person refused: “No!”

“Why not?”

“Because this prince wants to restore my standing as a man!”