“Zhang Yuan!” He said to the eunuch at his side: “Go and talk to A-Heng tomorrow. Have her prepare some medicine that can make Us younger.”

Zhang Yuan was helpless, “Is there one?”

“How could there not be one? Did you not see Pian Pian and how young she is. There is definitely something prepared by that girl.”

Zhang Yuan rolled his eyes and told the Emperor a truth that was hard to accept: “Imperial concubine Yun has a good foundation. It’s unrelated to medicine.”

“Do you mean to say that Our foundation is not good?”

“What do you think?” Zhang Yuan told him very seriously: “The imperial concubines of the palace all have methods for preserving themselves. What do they eat every day compared to what you eat every day? The chefs prepared bird nest for you, yet you said that is something that women eat, so you would not eat it. The chefs prepared some ginseng, and you said that you became inflamed and got a nosebleed from it. The imperial concubines of the palace send you supplements from time to time for no reason, yet what do you say? Ah, We are not a woman. Take all of these damn things away! You know to feel regret now? It’s too late!”

The Emperor’s eyes were bulging with anger, “Then nothing will work? We are stuck with this appearance? No wonder Pian Pian does not want to see Us. She’s so beautiful, and We look like this. This is too much of a grievance to her.”

Zhang Yuan laughed, “Oh! Your Majesty, if you have this awareness, you may as well just leave imperial concubine Yun outside the palace to live freely. As I see it, she does not seem to want to return.”

“That’s no good!” The Emperor glared once more, “If she remains outside, then We will also go outside. Hah, don’t talk about these pointless things. Help Us think of how to improve the look of Our face.”

Zhang Yuan shrugged: “Alright, this servant will go and ask her Highness the Empress tomorrow to see if she has any secrets for maintaining her appearance, but you need to not reject it this time.”

“We won’t reject it. We really won’t.” As he spoke, an unconcealable smile appeared on his face once more. He had finally seen Pian Pian. This fire was really worth it! It was too worth it!

On this day, the Emperor put in a great deal of thought toward his old face. On the other side, imperial concubine Yun’s group had already arrived at the entrance of the palace.

The soldiers guarding the gate had received the report earlier saying that imperial concubine Yun would be leaving the palace to live in Chun Palace, and nobody was permitted to stop her. At this moment, the palace’s gates had already been opened wide. Everyone kneeled while waiting for imperial concubine Yun to arrive. Some of the braver ones raised their head and snuck a look at the legendary looks of imperial concubine Yun.

Imperial concubine Yun said to Xuan Tian Ming with a smile: “Your dad is so old.”

The corners of Xuan Tian Ming’s lips twitched: “Who can be like you?”

“That’s also true.” Imperial concubine Yun had a proud expression, tugging Feng Yu Heng’s hand: “It must be said that this face wasn’t very spectacular before. Later on, A-Heng gave this One a great number of products to maintain my appearance. Ming’er, feel it and see. This One’s face, isn’t it very soft?”

Xuan Tian Ming had a gloomy expression and moved a little faster. Finally leaving the palace and entering the imperial carriage, imperial concubine Yun laughed loudly once more: “Say, say, quite a bit of effort was expended to bring this One back. After just spending a short period of time in the palace, haven’t I come back out! That old man is really quite funny. This One just casually strolled out of the palace, and he didn’t even stop me. Hah, say, could it be that he’s no longer as interested in this One? Otherwise, if this was the same as before, he could have hugged this One’s thighs to keep this One here.”