Day 2-Afternoon and Foreward

During lunch, Suga had bumped into Kiyoko.

"Hey, Kiyoko! Can I talk with you for a second?"

"Oh, Suga. Sure, is there anything you need help with?" 

"Well, I noticed that you and Yachi seemed to get very awkward around each other. Is there a reason why?"

Kiyoko's eyes slightly opened in surprise. 

"You are very observant Suga, you're right. I seemed to have accumulated feelings for her. I just thought if I admitted my feelings, she won't accept them or it will bring down the teams morale." She said with a straight face. 

"Oh, don't worry about us. You should confess! I think Yachi likes you too."

"This is all very sudden and out of the blue Suga, but I appreciate it." She strolled down the hallway and out of sight.

Suga smiled. Perfect. It hopefully just had to play out. 

***

While the team was busy in the middle of practice, Kiyoko talked to Yachi. Suga poked Daichi. 

"Look, it's happening!" 

"Yachi," Kiyoko said in her usual calm voice. "I have something I need to talk to you about."

"Wh-what? Am I doing a bad job? Am I going to be fired? Are you going to find someone else? I completely understand I'll be going now!" Yachi said her words at a mile a minute, terrified.

Kiyoko put a hand on her shoulder. "Oh, it's nothing like that. I'm sorry for scaring you. I just wanted to tell you," She looked away shyly. "I like you."

Suga was taken aback. He'd never seen Kiyoko look away when something embarrassing was happening to her. Even when she'd told them to "do your best" before she looked away then look right into their eyes. This must've been a really big thing for her to do.

 Yachi then got all flustered up again. "L-l-like boyf-friend g-girlfriend? I-I..." Yachi short-circuited.

"Yachi...are you-"

"Yes!" Yachi radiated with such a bright light of happiness. 

"Oh!" Kiyoko smiled. "I'm glad then." 

Yachi almost fell off the bench.

Kiyoko helped Yachi up, and they then went back to how they were normally talking, with Yachi asking in a nervous way things that they would do now that they had opened up to each other every so often.

"Daiiiichi! Loook!" Suga gushed. His eyes sparkled with happiness. "Proud parent moment." 

Daichi's mouth gave way to a small smile, which he proceeded to hide while trying not to giggle.

"So do you want to try to set up Asahi and Noya today too?" 

Suga glanced at Asahi and saw him rub his eyes and give Noya a "how can you be so energetic at a time like this?" stare.

Suga smiled. "Nah, I think we should leave him alone tonight, he looks tired." 

Daichi nodded in agreement. After everyone noticed how happy Yachi was, the mood lightened up a tiny bit. The rest of practice seemed to go smoothly, only little arguments pittered in and out every so often, and Noya(who Daichi didn't feel that bad for when he found out Kiyoko was dating someone else because he knew he wasn't 100% straight and was already planning a special someone for him) who sat down in defeat and Tanaka(who Suga felt bad for because he'd been crushing on her forever) who threw a fit but then was elevated when Kageyama asked if he wanted to spike some sets.

Practice started to wind up, and everyone started to leave. 

Noya smacked Asahi's forearm playfully. "Good work today Asahi! You nailed every spike!" He exclaimed through the clamor of everyone talking while exiting. 

"O-oh thank you, Noya! You too!" Asahi stuttered as a faint rose color settled on his cheeks. If Daichi had normally seen this, he would've blamed the sunset, but he knew the truth and smiled happily to himself. 

Day 2 had been completed, and they flawlessly got together one couple. Now only 3 to go.