Blood and tears

I felt empty reliving the momments before I was taken I still could see Jays face I started to cry. I missed him. The shackles started to burn my around my rist. I just sat there crying waiting for my love to save me. I went to the end of the cage and Yelled" JAY SAVE ME! I knew he wouldn't respond but it doesn't hurt to try. As I was looking out and about my shackles got pulled toward the window. I pulled and heard a Dong. I had an Idea I was going to slam his head into the cage as hard as I could and as much. "How do you like that Aviator hit the cage hard and I saw blood I was happy unti they sprayed some kind of knock out gas.

I woke up this time in the middle and just sat there Aviator came agian and grabbed me by the neck and made me look at him in the eyes I just smiled as I took my hands andd tightens his shirt up and grabbed him with both hands and slammed his head to the bars once agian, over and over again I laught and said"Look who is being tortured right now Look at him he is terrible do you think I would mary a fool like ypu." I kept slamming his head into the bars and I heard over my laughter two other people laughing and he was being beet up by a girl I just laughed harder and harder. This time I was electicuted over and over until I passed out.

This time I just sat there looking for Jay I heard Aviator come towards me. He saw me and he grabbed his hook blade and put it right in front of me and pulled me towards him. He put his hand on my throat and made me look at his eyes. I cried as his fingers were around my throat."You will mary me no if's or buts"