Michael looks down at my pictures and lets out a low whistle, "Damn, Luxe you look sexy."

"Boy, I always look sexy." I wag my finger at him and he playfully bites it.

"Now, I miss my hubby." Harmony says while wrapping her arms around herself. "Anyways, I need to be getting on but I need to know your position by next week."

I nod my head at her.

"Oh and use protection." She winks at us before getting up and walking away.

"Goddamn, did you see her cheekbones?" I slap Michael's arm. 

---

After some fun time with Michael, I headed to Downtown LA for my next photoshoot with Rizzo & DeLuca. Once I got to the place where we will be shooting I was shooketh. 

Christian is rocking platinum blonde hair.

"Christian, What. The. Fuck?" I touch his hair in awe. "YOU'RE A BLONDE!"

"Douchebag Blonde." He rolls his eyes. "But I still look hot."

I bite my lip before looking away because he looks really good. I am know freaking out even more because I've just been told that I will be receiving a lifetime supply of the brand for my services. I am so excited because they are really pricey but they do have good pieces and I am happier that I get to keep all my outfits that I am modelling now. 

When I was in London I was rocking one of their suits and they reposted me on their social medias. The suit ended up selling out even though it cost like 8 thousand dollars. 

The brand are even considering having a collaboration with me in the future which sounds amazing. More money for me because Christian is a billionaire by now and I'm not there yet but this guy is set for life but rightfully so, he definitely has worked hard to achieve this status.

"Look back and smile." I give the camera my biggest smile. I'm rewearing the blazer that I originally wore or the Graham Norton show. Then I have a basic yet expensive white crop top and jeans underneath. "Christian, look happier."

"Truss me girl, this is as big as it's gonna get." I say through my smile and they laugh at my words. Christian is a total smizer, he smiles with the eyes not with the mouth.

They soon put Christian into the same blazer and we are modelling the blazer all over the place

They soon put Christian into the same blazer and we are modelling the blazer all over the place. At one point I was completely shirtless, wearing black high waisted panties with just the blazer. Christian was wearing boxers and the blazer, we were totally editorial.

At some point Latin Barbie and Ken begins to play. That's when they decided to film a behind the scenes video, they had Christian and I sing together since Christian sings in the song.

Christian cups my face and sings to me while I have my hands on his waist. The photographer is living for this as she snaps away.

"So beautiful." My smile soon turns fake and he notices. "I'm sorry."

"Ok, that was perfect. Next outfit." I'm taken into the dressing room to get changed back into the white crop top and jeans. 

"Think casual New Years." Someone says and we begin to play with the balloons. "Get closer."

Christian grabs me by the waist and pulls me close. 

"I just want to kiss you." Christian says against my lips and I feel my body tingle.

"Ok Luxe, we need you to have your eyes closed and smile as Christian kisses you." The director of the shoot says Christian wraps his hands around my body.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" A props person says which makes me laugh. As my mouth closes Christian kisses my smiling lips.

I was going to respond to the kiss but I pulled away instead

I was going to respond to the kiss but I pulled away instead. Even though this is for business, it sure feels personal.