A Little About Her Past

Depuis le début

The words from the well mannered man, confused you. You weren't sure just what was he talking about. "Can you, uh, elaborate?" You asked.

"He means he thinks you have some sort of power..." Freddy says, boredom in his tone. But then he smirked. "And a key to get us the hell out of here!" He declared.

You blink back in surprise. "What...? I don't understand..."

"Mr. Kreuger came to me this morning and told me of your dream, Y/N." Hannibal says, talking as if he was superior to everyone that was before him. "You were blamed for your parents death, yes? By your grandfather?"

"Grandpa blamed both me and my siblings about our parents death. I don't see how that has anything to do with me having power?" You responded, as Hannibal stalked closer to the glass that separated both him and the others.

"Doesn't your grandfather have light/dark (s/c)? Bright green eyes? His hair is shoulder length and greying? He looks around in his late 30s, but he's older than that. Is that correct?" Hannibal inquires.

"Yes, he does..." you confirmed uneasily. "But how-"

"And his name? What is his name? And your parents?" Hannibal patiently asked.

"His name was Hector Nightingale. My mother was Seraphina (L/N) and my father name was Yonantan (L/N)." You answer. Everyone (except Hannibal) jumped hearing your grandfather's name.

"W-wait... You're related t-to H-H-Hector N-Nightingale...?" Norman asked, stuttering a little more than usual.

"I don't believe it!" Freddy says shaking his head. "This slut is actually the granddaughter of a Nightingale?"

"The Nightingale? As in the NIGHTINGALES!" Stu freaked out taking a small step back.

"I didn't know they even exist! I thought their kin died years ago..." Billy scratched his head in disbelief.

Even Thomas shifted uncomfortably. He made a distressed grunt. "No....t tr....ue! N...ot t....rue!"

"Okay is there's something I don't know? What's the big deal?" You asked them.

"The BIG deal is that you are related to Hector Nightingale. He's like... the most strongest in his bloodline!" Billy explained, confusing you further.

"What did my grandfather did that was oh-so brilliant?" You asked, dumbfounded.

"The Nightingales are guardians. They are not humans, but they do look like them." Freddy explained. "How do you not know this?"

You shifted a little. "I don't really know much about my family. Hell, I don't even remember my childhood!"

"There are two families. Nightingale and the Stone family. These families are called Guardians. They are hell specimens and are the strongest of their race. The Nightingales control physical abilites, like the control of an element or super speed, whilst the Stone family control psychological abilities like telepathy and manipulation." Freddy explained, shifting his weight to one foot to another. "Hector was petty and spiteful and wanted everyone who could even compete with jus power destroyed. Now, there was a story that he fell in love with a human, but I call bullshit on that one."

Hannibal added on to what Freddy was saying. "Ah but he was, however, not the only one who was stronger than his bloodline. Lyra Stone. The only one brave enough to even look him in the eye. She dared challenge him. Despite their origins from hell, she detested her family and other Guardians living under fear." Hannibal says, before taking a seat in a chair in his cell. "Heh, so she did the unthinkable. She challenge him and took away his title as the powerful guardian to exist. Lyra sent him to earth where he couldn't threaten the Guardian race any longer. Unfortunately, that's all we know from Hector... But I guess we now know what he did while he was here-"

Stu interrupted Hannibal. "Yeah, he was tryna get some of dat human PUSSAAAY!" He sanged. Norman, Hannibal, and Thomas glared at him. Freddy and Billy laughed at this. Even you gave a little chuckle.

"Aaannyways!" You say wanting the laughter to die down so you could speak. "How...the fuck do any of you know this?" You asked, tilting your head.

"As you can see, we are not exactly like many people. We know things that others believe are a myth." Hannibal explained.

"Woah, really? So could like, zombies, dragons, and unicorns be real? Oh, and fairies?" You asked childishly.

"Z-zombies are real." Norman says, confirming your beliefs. "I k-know. I had to f-fight one before."

"Dragons most definitely exist! Or...more like they DID exists, humans killed them." Freddy thought for second. "Maybe the dragon from China is still alive..."

Billy nodded. "Oh, and fairies? Those are 200% real!" He says. Stu added. "Me and Billy met one name Nathaniel."

"But unicorns? Ah, I don't think they exist." Hannibal says, before adding. "But I believe it should pleases you to know that winged horses are indeed real."

What? Flying horses but no magic ponies?

"This....is a lot." You mumbled. "I think I need to lie down."

"Understandable, but remember Ms. L/N. A visit tomorrow will be mandatory to test your limits if you do have some sort of magical abilities." Hannibal says, getting up from his chair.

You nodded and put your hands in your pockets. "Well, I'm dismissed." You say leaving the guys there.

¤¤¤

You went to your cell earlier than other people. You lay in your bed, thinking about the others and what they said. Could be possible you have supernatural abilites? You never saw yourself as someone who could do something like that. As far as the guards know, you are powerless. Maybe you won't be staying here for long...

"Y/N?"

Your eyes darted forward and you see Daniel, just outside of your cell. "Oh, hey, Dan! What's up?" You asked getting up from bed and going just outside if your cell to speak with him.

"I invite you to accompany me to the west wing, dear. I have people you might want to meet." Daniel offered. "We do have a few hours l left to spare!"

Well... Looks like you're meeting...newer people. Wonderful.

¤¤¤

"Are we really depending on that girl to help us out? How would we know if she would even be on our side? If her grandfather is who she say he is, she could erase us all from existence." Freddy inquired skeptically.

"I t-trust her!" Norman says.

"Me...too." Thomas agreed.

Billy and Stu only gave each other glances. "The jury is still out on her. Maybe we can. Maybe we can't. We'll just have to wait and see." Billy says, actually serious.

"I have a feeling that she'll help us. One way or another. She's going let us out of here." Hannibal says going back to his bed.

"J-just wait and s-see I guess." Norman sighed.

"So that's our thing?" Freddy asked. "Just wait and see?"

Hannibal and the others only nodded.

"Just wait and see."

AAAAAAAAA- FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE FUCKIGN MONTHS A FUCKIGN CHAPTER HAS FINALLY BEEN FUCKIGN POSTED AND I'M SO FUCKIGN RELIEVED IT FEELS LIKE A HUGE FUCKIGN WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED OF MY FUCKIGN SHOULDER. I CAN'T STOP FUCKIGN SWEARING OR LAUGHING BECAUSE I'M IN A GOOD FUCKIGN MOOD THAT I FUCKIGN POSTED! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER I DESERVE TO BE UNFOLLOWED AND FOR YOU ALL TO UNVOTE AND HATE MEE-!

AND IIIIIII~ HOLY SHIT!