A Little About Her Past

Both you and Freddy was silent. You both looked at Hannibal who calmly spoke to them.

"Y/N that wasn't very kind of you to say." He says in an eerie calm manner. He gets up and stalked closer to the glass cage, glaring at the two. His cold eyes stabbing into the both of you, sternly.

You, Norman, Thomas, Billy, and Stu shuddered a little. Hannibal has a reputation for making people feel on edge. Even the burned man shifted uncomfortably.

"He started it!" You protested, in an attempt to defend yourself.

"And I fucking finished it too!" He declared.

Both of you glared at each other hatefully. Stu having to get in between you and him before a fight started.

"As much as I would like to see a cool brawl. Could we at least wait until we find some popcorn?" He says, hoping the two of you won't fight each other. Preach brother.

"If you stay in my way, I'll break him AND you! Get back, Stu." You warned him.

"Y/N...." Hannibal calls to you. "Your anger is becoming intolerable-"

"But he-"

"-was getting under your skin. He was purposefully being irritable to annoy you." Hannibal interrupts cooly.

You didn't even know how to respond to that! You growled lowly. "Now, why would he do that!?" You demanded, I mean, asked.

"Because of your dream last night." Freddy says, putting himself into the conversation. His tone was soft and his face was unreadable.

You felt your heart grow heavy. So he DID see you cry, but why did he kept it a secret? And what does that have to do with pissing you off? You fidget a little with your hand, not liking the fact he knew of your backstory. "I...well, how do you know about my dream?" You asked, trying to sound harsh and rude.

That's when the burned man began looking all smug with a shit eating grin. "I may be stripped of my former power, but everyone knows what the King Of Nightmares is-"

"B-burned?" Norman guess shyly.

"Bacon?" Billy guessed next, still kinda hungry.

"An asshole?" You say with a smirk.

"Fedora wearing hoe?" Stu says confidently.

"Fr....eddy....?" Thomas tried to say his name, but his english isn't the best.

Freddy glared at everyone with a sigh. "A God." He corrected harshly. Billy tilted his head. "A God of Bacon?" Freddy just sighed and mumbled something under his breath. "I'm a dream demon. I can look into the dreams of anyone I desire with no consequences." He then explained looking smug.

"Hold on, you're a demon?" You asked suddenly shocked. "How were you able to get caught?"

Freddy seemed to like your reaction,  but when you asked how he got caught he growled in annoyance. "Some whore with telekinesis was able to trick me into coming into the real world. A couple of these assholes put a damn syringe in my neck and now I'm unable to do even a tenth of what I used to do." He says sounding incredibly bitter.

Norman put a hand on his shoulder. "It's a-alright, Freddy. All of us w-were tricked." The shy boy says, hoping to make the demon feel better.

Freddy snatch his shoulder away from him. "Who cares about you all? I got tricked! No one gets the King Of Nightmares without getting punished!" He says sulkily.

"After your encounter with Michael this morning, we were all curious to know more about you." Hannibal says raising his voice ever so slightly to redirect the attention to back to the matter at hand. "The way you stood your ground against the infamous stalker and killer made me come to the conclusion that you are not like others here."