"Very peaceful day" Joker x Reader

Requested by : Kaijol
Btw I tried to remember your nickname too many times and when I tried to spell it I killed my tongue and choked on air lmao
But still... I love it it's freaking awesome.

I hope you liked that if you don't then... well you should liked that one shot 😈

Okay I'm just kidding! XD

In this one shot I imagined that joker just like Bruce has his day life, he pretend to be a normal guy named Jack (if you get the reference then I freaking love you) who is and employee of some trolling stuff shop.

  It was another normal day in Gotham City when young (Y/N) decided to do some shopping. Usually she hated going to market for supplies but today she didn't complained.

- Ugh...- she sighed walking past few shops. As I said she DIDN'T complained and she ENJOYED the day. Anyways. As she was about to walk past one of the shops she suddenly saw her ex boyfriend who didn't get what does "I'm breaking up with you" means, he was walking out of some men shop with his friends so she quickly walk into the shop not noticing that it was actually a gadget shop. But mostly they had been selling the trolling gadgets. She hide by one of he shelves pretending to look at something but in real she didn't pay attention to the cool stuff but at her ex in fear that he will notice her. Suddenly she felt someone touch her arm which freak her out.

- Sorry, ma'am. Didn't mean to scare you!- the guy said gigging. She looked at him and smiled a little. He must be the employee of this shop- he was wearing a cute purple and green suit with name tag "Jack". His hair were blonde and for some weird reason she felt like she met him before...

- Oh, that's okay, sir... I just fazed out, I guess. - she chuckled and looked back noticing her ex disappeared. She's safe for now.

- You okay miss? Can I help you with something?

- Oh! No, no I'm fine. I'm just hiding from my ex boyfriend.- she scratched her neck nervously smiling at him. Now that she looked at him once again she noticed that he was a little shorter than her, just few inches.

- Oh... maybe I can make you feel better! - he said disappearing at the back and come back with a little beautiful light violet music box in hands.- Watch this! - he said excitedly before he spin the little handle and then a cute music started to play. Suddenly it stopped and then a huge scary clown jumped out of the box.

- Ah! - she yelped backing of a little then started to laugh with him. She looked at him and smiled. - That's so funny! Thank you.

- You're very welcome, miss.- he smiled at her cutely.

- I'm (Y/N). - she said giving him her hand which he gladly grabbed and shaked happily.

- Jack! -he said smiling then asked looking at the little box.- And it's for you, on the house.

- Oh, I'd love to but I can't... it's so amazing. I'll just buy it okay?- she refused to take the box for free. She didn't want such a cute guy to have problems later because of her.

- No. I insist! It's on the house.- he said and showed the box in her hands and for a split seconds their hands touched and it felt like they're meant for each other. She looked into his deep green eyes and felt herself drowning... Until someone grabbed her arm forcefully making her loose her grip on the box and it falling to the ground and breaking. (HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND)

- (Y/N)! Darling I missed you so much!

- Ugh let me go!- she yelled freeing herself from her ex boyfriend's arms and tried to pick up the pieces of he beautiful box. - Oh no...- she teared up looking at the beautiful present she just got from the cutest person she ever met.

- Oh come on, babe. It's just some stupid music box I can get you another one.- he said grabbing her arm again and trying to help her up but she shooked his hand off of her.

- Don't call me that. I'm not you're babe, darling or sweetheart. Just leave me the hell alone! - she yelled at him bringing the broken box to her chest and trying hard not to cry.

- Oh darling... of course you are becau--

- She's not.- Her ex looked at the shorter guy with raised eyebrows questioningly. Jack stand bravely before her and looked intimidating, even with his heigh.

- Excuse me?

- I said she's not.- he hissed at the other guy.

- And why you thing so, shorty? -he asked snickering with amusement at the shorter boy. He didn't flinched when the taller guy exposed his well built body in intimidating way.

- Because she's mine. - he said and before (Y/N)'s ex could reacted the shorter one give him one nice punch right in in nose. Shocked taller guy landed on his butt and grabbed his bleeding nose and looked at the shorty
clearly not expecting him to be so brave or stupid. - And if I were you I'd go before I call for the security.

Not hesitating for a moment the other guy run out of the shop and disappeared in the group of people. Jack turned to the girl and put his hand on her arm, she looked at him surprised by his actions.

- Are you okay, (Y/N)? - he asked worriedly helping her up. He looked down at the broken box she still held close to her and took it to inspect it closely.

- Yeah... I... I'm fine... thank you... you didn't need to do this...- she was lost for words. He looked at her and smiled.

- That's no problem. Thankfully I can fix it by tomorrow and it'll be just like new. - he said happily putting the box on the desk and grabbed some keys. - But right now I believe is my lunch break. Would you mind joining me?

- I'd love to, Jack. - she smiled at him.

- Fantastic.- he grinned offering her his arm after he closed the shop, which she gladly accepted and they made their way to some cafeteria for a lunch.

Let's just say it was a really the weirdest start of friendship she had ever experienced in her life.

The next day she came back to the shop to get her fixed music box and keep Jack some company... soon before she knew it, it became her habit. And after two months they started hanging out with each other until one day he asked her to become his girlfriend and she accepted. And they had a really fantastic live together... little did she knew she's going soon to learn about his night live as the most scary person in Gotham...

DUN DUN DUUUUNNN

HE WAS THE BATMAN!!!

OKAY JUST KIDDING! Xd

Word count: 1160

Song : Bradley Cooper ft. Lady Gaga "Shallow" from movie "A Star is Born"