Sakura runs to her, "Big sis! Are you ready to play?"

La'Ella smiles but sees Yukia. She glares at her but looks at Sakura with a sad smile. "I'm sorry, little sister, but I can't play today. I'm not feeling well."

"Really? That's too bad...I was looking foward to play again since mother gave us a new friend." Sakura said smiling as she pointed to Yukia.

La'Ella frowns but turns it to a smile. "I-I'll try to play tomorrow, okay?"

Sakura nods, "Okay! I hope you feel better."

La'Ella smiles and walks away. As she was walking, Sakura turns to Yukia. "She must be feeling really sick today. Oh well, I guess it's just you and me."

Yukia nods and they both left. The next day, it was the same old excuse.

"Big sis, can you play today?" Sakura asks but La'Ella shakes her head.

"I'm going to learn new things about being queen. I'll play tomorrow."

Then the next day...

"I can't today, mother asked me to have lunch with her."

And the next day and the next.

"Sorry Sakura, I'm busy."

La'Ella started to become distant towards Sakura. The second princess would always think that her sister will play tomorrow, but the only person that knew that wouldn't happen was Yukia.

(Time Skip: Two Weeks Later)

Sakura and Yukia were in the garden, waiting for La'Ella again. Sakura had a big smile on her face, "Maybe today, big sister will play. I'm so excited."

She sees La'Ella with two servants following her. She had a serious face as she was walking by, but not giving a look to Sakura.

Sakura smiles and runs toward her sister, "La'Ella!", she stops when she was in front of her, "Can you play today, please."

Sakura gave her sister puppy eyes but La'Ella's expression didn't change. She averted her eyes, "Sakura...do you know what roles we play in this country?"

"Yeah, we're princesses. Why does that matter?"

"And do you think princesses our age are  playing?" La'Ella asks.

Sakura thought for a moment, "I don't..think so..."

"When mother was our age, did she play?"

Sakura was getting confuse why La'Ella was asking her these questions. "No, she stayed in the castle and studied."

La'Ella smiled but it wasn't her usual smile, "Exactly! You see Sakura, when mother was our age, she didn't go outside and play in the dirt. She didn't play dress up or try to bake cookies. She studied to become a great queen. She didn't make any friends and didn't need any guard to protect her."

La'Ella glares at Yukia but Sakura doesn't notice. Sakura eyes started to tear up, "La'Ella what are you saying?"

La'Ella kept glaring at Yukia, "I'm saying that if I'm going to be the future queen of Leathia. It's time for me to stop playing around and start acting like a natural princess. I don't have time to play or to bake cookies. You understand, don't you Sakura?"

La'Ella looks at her little and notice how shock she is. Sakura couldn't believe that her own sister is going to shut her out of her life.

"B-But what about having fun or learning other things-"

La'Ella glares at her, "Sakura! Don't you get it?! The stuff that we 'learned' are unnecessary! I'm going to learn how to become the best queen this kingdom will have and find the perfect husband! I don't need fun! I don't need cookies! I don't need you!"

Sakura's eyes widen, her sister never yelled at her before. She finally realized that the sister she grew up, laughed and had fun with is gone.

Sakura held back her tears and looks down, "O-Of course...There's no room for fun...or m-me...I-I understand."

La'Ella sighs, "Good, now if you would excuse me, my studying awaits...Oh and Yukia, my mother asked me to tell you that you will not be my guard anymore..."

Yukia nods and bow to her as La'Ella walks away, along with her servants. Sakura couldn't help but fall on her knees and cry.

"Big sister..." She sobbed and kept on crying. "Am I not good enough...?"

As Sakura kept on crying, there was a hand placed on her shoulder. She stops crying and looks at the owner of the hand.

It was Yukia.

She then spoke for the first time, "Please do not cry, your highness. Do not think that you are not good enough for your sister."

Sakura sniffs, "But...B-But I am!"

"Your highness...if someone that waits for their sister everyday to play is not good enough then something is wrong." Yukia said and Sakura looks at her.

She grins, "Yukia...are you trying to make me feel better?"

Yukia doesn't answer but Sakura knew it. She starts to giggle, "You are!"

Yukia averts her eyes and Sakura continues to giggle. "Awwweeee! Yukia!"

Sakura stops laughing as she sees Yukia looking away. She smiles and thought...

'She may not have shown it but there was concern in her eyes...Thank you, Yukia...'

Over the times, Sakura and La'Ella drifted apart...

But the farther they've drifted...

The more Yukia and Sakura became closer ...

(End Of Flashback)

As Sakura gotten dress and cleaned up, she takes a deep breath.

"Yukia, no matter what they say...please stand by my side." Sakura said and Yukia nods.

"Of course princess...Nothing will stop me from standing by your side." Yukia says with no emotion. They both leave and walk towards the dining room.

Yukia promised Sakura that she'll be with her for life...But who would have known that a certain sailor changed that....

(Scene Changes)

The purple haired man and his crew arrived in the land they saw. He smirks, "Well...a new adventure awaits!"

The land they arrived on was none other than the Kingdom of Leathia. The man's sword glowed and a eight pointed star appeared.

Yellow birds fly around the country knowing that the man and a certain blue haired woman will finally cross paths...

~

OKAY!!!! I'm done with this chapter and it took longer than I expected😅 I hope you liked this chapter and I PROMISE YUKIA AND SINBAD WILL MEET IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! I'm sorry if the story is confusing, I will work on that.

~Lovelyrya💙