Chapter 10~Not like the past

Your POV
12:32 pm
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. When I roles over there was a note, and it said...

'Hey, when you wake up I know I'm not there but,when I come back be dressed and ready because I'm taking you on a picnic. It's not a date! And I'll be coming around 3:30 pm.
-Your favorite Kirishima'

'Gosh I didn't feel like getting up today but, I guess I will.' I thought 'And your favorite Kirishima? Sure what if it's Touka or someone else.'
"Okay stop, get ready Y/n." you said to yourself. So you got ready.

~Time Skip~

By the time I got done, it was 1:30 pm. So I played you phone until Ayato got here. When he got here he said

"You ready?"

"Yes" And you went out the door.

Narrator POV

When we got there, it was already set up

"It's so pretty!" You said and he replied with a hum

"It's so pretty!" You said and he replied with a hum. He didn't want to bring to topic that you were crying so he didn't. So you guys were just drinking coffee. Then you said

"Why did you want to bring me on a picnic?" He had to make up an excuse

"Because, um we haven't seen each other in a long time and I wanted to hang out."

"We could just hang out in our room."

" I wanted to take you some where." After that there was silence. Until someone broke it.

"Hey Ayato!" Ayato turned his head and saw Hinami.

"Oh hey Hinami."

"Who's that?"

"Oh this is Y/n and Y/n, this is Hinami, my girlfriend." The word 'girlfriend' shot you in the heart.

"Oh nice to meet you Hinami" you fake smiled

"You too Y/n." there was a pause until Hinami said

"So, what are you guys doing?"

"Oh we're just having a picnic." She replied with a 'hm'

"Well I have to get going" I said as you stood up 

"Hope to see you soon Hinami."

"You to Y/n!" You did one last fake smile and turned to walk away.

You got home and layed on the bed and thought about what just happened. 

When Ayato got home he said 

"Why did you leave?"

"I left so you guys can hang out together."

"We hang out together a lot already, you didn't have to leave."

"Yes I did!!! You know I could not handle her acting all lovey dovey with you because I love you too!! So leave me alone. You caused me all this pain, along time ago and now...so...just leave before you make it worse." Ayato was speechless. He was to focused on himself and Hinami, that he didn't realize he hurt you.

"I'm not leaving you like last time Y/n. Not again."

"Then I will leave." You tried to leave but he stopped you. 

"Let go!"

"No."

"You have already done enough. Just let go. You already have girlfriend." He let go of your wrist slowly. Then you ran out of the room.

And

The

Saddest

Part

Was

That

He

Didn't

Come

After

You.

After a while of running, you bumped into a person.
"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was running."
"It's fine ________." You looked up and it was............................

"Kaneki?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
❤💜💙I hope you liked it!!💙💜❤