Chapter 9~The reveal

Your POV 

I woke up to find Ayato face to face with me. I moved my head back a little and looked at his sleeping face and got up to get ready because we have a meeting today. When I got done I woke up Ayato.

"Hey, Ayato wake up."

"No, I don't want to." He said in a cute tone

"Hurry we have a meeting we're going to be late."

"Ughh,fine." He got up and rolled of the bed with an 'ouch' and I giggled. After he got ready, we went to the meeting. Everybody was here and there was this brown haired girl Ayato stood by.

"We are looking for the ghoul 'Devil' or Hikari Adachi. She goes to Seika Highschool so some of you will have to dress like a schoolmate. And bring her here." Eto said.

"Ayato, Y/n and, Kaneki, you will be dressing up. And you can use your real name or you can change it. And Noro, Nico and, Me and Tatara will be on the watch. Dismissed." With that we went. I went to the roof to get some air. When I was walking there I saw Ayato talking to that girl with brown hair. I quickly hid behind a wall.

"Why are you always with her"

"Because I haven't seen her in a while, Hinami. Why, were you jealous?" Ayato lightly spoke

"Fine I was but you barely hang out with me."

"Fine I'll take you on a date then."

"Really?! I love you!" Hinami said and hugged him.

"Yeah, but get off"

"Okiee sorry!"

"Okay let's go." After that they left. You heard all of it. You had mixed emotions. Anger, Sadness, and more. You felt heart broken so you just went to the rooftop and just sorted out your feelings. 'Ayato knew I liked him. But I guess I was to late. Someone has his heart. I don't need a man to make me happy!' 

"Ugh!"

Ayato POV

I went on a date with Hinami as promised. I wonder what Y/n is doing. Hinami knocked me out of my thoughts

"So where are we going?"

"I don't know you can choose. "

"Umm the library?"

"Sure." We went there and bought books and went back home. I went to mines and Y/n's room and I saw Y/n sleeping. And the pillow was wet and I knew she was crying because of me.

'I'm sorry'