Chapter 13~Does love hurt?

Your pov

"You... have to be MY personal butler for a WEEK."

"WHAT!!!"

"You heard me."

"Why though"

"Because I want to see you struggle"

"...Fine? I guess."

"YAY!!! It starts tomorrow at 12:00 am and it's Sunday tomorrow also, you have 6 hours left so use your time wisely" he replied with an annoyed look and a hum.

"I will." I smiled at him and walked away 

~Time skip~

Its been a few days and Ayato has been there all the time and I mean all the time. As I was reading, he just stands there waiting for me to say something.

"Ayato-"

"Yes master."

"Stop with the master and stuff. I was going to ask you to read with me. And you can quit if you want."

"Finally! And I will read with you." He got behind you and you widened your eyes

"Woah, hey you have a girlfriend. Just stop. Go read your own book."

"But I want to read with you." Ayato said with puppy dog eyes.

"No! Go read with Hinami!"

"No. You said to read with you." 

You hesitantly said

"....f-f-fine." I silently sat in Ayato's lap, and we began to read (favorite book). As I was reading, Ayato was playing with my hair. I've read 3 chapters so far, I stopped reading and looked at Ayato, he was sleeping! So I put the book down and let him rest. I went to the roof top and saw Eto there.

"Hey Eto."

"Hey Y/n. What are you doing out here?"

"Just needed fresh air." She replied with a hum.

"I'm wondering something, and I think you can answer it."

"Yea, what is it?"

"....Does it hurt watching people you love not love you back?"

"What do you mean?"

"For example, Ayato and you, Ayato is dating Hinami and you are just there doing nothing. Besides watching them love each other." That question hit me like a bullet. 

"Eto, yes it does hurt. But you can't stop love even if you wanted to." She replied with a hum. We just sat there in silence after that.

"Well, I should get going. See you later."

"Yeah." I sat there for a few more minutes, and then went inside. I looked at Ayato and said,

"Yes,

It does hurt watching the people you love not love you back."