Chapter 3~A Fight

The bell rung at the Anteiku door

"Hello welcome to Anteiku may I get you-" Touka froze.

Ayato POV
I was walking around Aogiri tree and I saw the newspaper and noticed someone familiar.

'It couldn't be.' I thought, as a feeling of relief and shock filled me. I ran, ran to the only place she might've gone to...

Anteiku.

Your POV

I thought it was time to go to the place that they would be at... Anteiku. When I was walking there I saw a shadow at the corner of my eye but assumed that I was just seeing things. When I got there, relief and a little bit of hatred filled my eyes. Touka stood there shocked.

"Hello welcome to Anteiku may I get you-"

"Y-Y/n..? You're alive!" Touka says and runs into your arms.

"Where were you and Ayato when I needed you?!?" You said getting emotional.

"We thought that you would ge-"

"Well, still you would have gone looking for me!!!"

"I'm sorry."

"Where is Ayato?"

"He joined aogi-." Just then, the bell on the door rung and Touka stopped speaking, turning towards the door, her eyes slowly filling with hatred and I then turn to the door behind me and there stands someone I will never forgive...

Ayato Kirishima.

~Bonus~
??? POV
'Hm I wonder where Ayato went? He had a newspaper in his hand and he was running. There was a new ghoul, the Silver Wolf on there, and they escaped a year ago and the Doves haven't found her yet. I'll ask Yamori to go get her and the eye patch ghoul.'