The battle to end a war

In the Brine kingdom they got ready for war.

"Remember, the Brine are a powerful savage brutes. It is swift to solve aim directly at its leadership turn to tide. Defeat the Brine King and you will command the greatest military might on this planet." Nereus said to Orm who placed his silver helmet on.

"Today we unite our kingdoms. Tomorrow we scorch the surface. Rise, Atlantians!" Orm shouted as the Atlantis's army and the Xebel army gathered with the Fishermen kingdom as they went towards the Brine.

The brine kingdom was made of lava as the army was ready. "Death to Atlanteans!" The Brine King shouted to his army. "Take this!" He shouted and ran. The Atlanteans charged at the Brine with shouts of war. "We do not fail to Atlantis. We're going to give them a fight that they will never forget!" A big crab was there in the amongst the army.

Orm rode his Tylosaurus as they fought as lava balls were shot towards the Atlantean's as the Atlantean's shot blue at their side. Explosions happened as Orm rode through them knocking Brine over as he headed for the king. When one Brine went to jump he slashed them and cut them in half from the waist. The big crabs shot at the Atlanteans as Nereus shot at the Brine down below as he rode his sea horse. More Fishermen Kingdom soldiers came to fight the brine ships as more brine came down. As Atlantean creatures ripped through them as one Atlantean got shot down into the lava shouting.

Lava fire balls got shot at the ships as the Brine King fought when Orm came with his Tylosaurus and grabbed him as Orm swam and cut off the kings claw.

"No, we need him!" Nereus shouted to him.

"Join me or die." Orm said as he had his trident ready to kill the Brine King.

"You expect me to address you as Your Highness?" The Brine King said to Orm.

"Not Your Highness. Call me Ocean Master." Orm said to him as the Brine King looked to him from the floor.

"You can take my army, you soft bellied slut! But you will never have my allegiance!" The Brine King shouted.

"So be it!" Orm said as he was ready to kill the king but was flung back into his ship.

All across the ground cracks emerged from the lava as tentacles rose from underneath. Orm shook his head and watched as the cracks came and the Karathen arose from the ground as the Atlanteans watched with shock.

"What the?"

The heir of the Fishermen kingdom watched with shock as it rose as everyone got sent back from it as it rose with a roar.  Nereus watched with shock and hidden horror as the Karathen roared as it towered over everyone. It smashed ships as it's legs landed, I was riding the Karathen as I watched the Brine and the Atlantean's army.

I rose the trident with a shout for everyone to hear me. This war stops now.

In the ship Vulko heard the shout and smiled. "The Queen has risen." Vulko said to that one.

The Karathen grabbed a ship and destroyed it by crushing it as it chucked it into another ship.

"Attack!" Orm shouted and I knew he wasn't going to win this, he wasn't going to win the fight this time.

Shots came at the Karathen not affecting it as they shot at its face as it roared with pain. Ships got destroyed by its tail as more ships shot as the Karathen swiped at them, destroying them as it jumped to swim with a roar as I held on. The Karathen was getting shot at as we rode as it smashed a ship as more soldier cane as I held the trident as I sent a message to the sea creatures that turned on their riders as the sharks attacks as pulses rang out. I even saw Stacey and Joanne with their people on my side as I saw the dolphins and other matter of sea life attack the Atlantean's.