The Trouble With Males

Hi guys! I wanted to post this chapter quickly because I will be on vacation for about 5 days, so I won't be able to update any of my stories. This one is longer, so I'm proud of that. Anyway, please enjoy! Stay chaotic, lovelies.

__________________________

Natalie wakes up, groaning as the morning sunlight shines in her face. She tries to sit up, but there's a heavy weight clinging to her. She looks over to see Hannah curled up to her, her arms wrapped around her waist. She rolls over in the angel's grasp, turning to face her. She watches her breathe in and out before shaking her shoulder. "Hannah, wake up."

Hannah's green eyes slowly open, blinking tiredly. "What?" She yawns, ending it with a small squeak.

Natalie narrows her eyes at the girl cuddled up to her. "Why the hell are you hugging me?"

Hannah bites her lip. "It was dark, we're in a new place, I heard noises and I got nervous." She murmurs.

The demon sighs. "Well, could you please get off me?"

Hannah quickly nods. "S-sure. Sorry." She clumsily untangles herself from her friends body.

Natalie notices something white behind Hannah. She looks around, glaring at the white circle surrounding them.

Hannah smiles, seeming slightly proud of herself. "I didn't want any monsters to get us, so I made a salt circle around us to keep us safe while we slept."

Natalie's eyes widen. "But that means I can't get out though!"

Hannah smirks, stepping over the salt. "Well, no breakfast for you, I guess." She chuckles.

Natalie's eyes turn black. "Hey! Get me out of here, now!"

Hannah laughs. "Okay, okay. Don't get your horns in a knot."

She flaps her wings, blowing the salt away. Natalie stands up and follows Hannah to the kitchen.

The angel opens the fridge and the cabinets. Finding nothing, she sighs, feeling her stomach growl. "Damn it. We need to go to the store and buy some food."

Natalie groans, her eyes flicking back to red. "Ugh, I swear I will eat someone's soul if I don't get any breakfast!"

Hannah glares at her. "Umm, no you're not. No eating souls. And no possessing people! You know it's not right."

The demon crosses her arms. "I have no morals and I'll do what I want."

The angel looks into her eyes. "Please don't. I don't want you to hurt people, okay?" She gives her friend a begging look.

Natalie rolls her eyes. "Fine. Only in emergencies."

Hannah gives her a confused look. "Why would you possess someone anyway? What would you do with them?"

Natalie smirks and chuckles. "Rob a bank."

Hannah rubs her face tiredly. "Ugh, what were we talking about? Breakfast?"

The demon grins. "We should go to that diner down the street."

Hannah nods. "Okay, just let me get dressed." She says as she walks into we bedroom.

She hears Natalie say, "I'm going to get dressed too."

Hannah yells "Okay!", while pulling on a red plaid shirt, buttoning the buttons. She pulls on dark jeans and black converse with white laces. She brushes her tangled hair. Glancing in the mirror, she frowns at how tame her brown hair looks, so she shakes her head, then smooths it back down. She walks out into the living room, looking at all of the boxes.