Now This is Paradox

An all-girl band that they formed whenvthey were in middle school or should I say 6th grade. You might say that they're too young to play but hey, music has no age limit.

They are now playing together for almost three years now.

Azlynn Imrie Feyre- your vocalist
*Azrie*

Liri Farizah Quigley- your lead guitarist
*Farizah*

Mila-Rose Aria Weissman- your bass player
*Aria*

Melisma Jenaiah Hynes- your drummer
*Jenaiah*

*Each one of them has one name related to music so you can tell that their parents are also musically-inclined*

***

Yo! I'm Azlynm Imrie. But you can call me Azrie. Kung nagtataka kayo kung bakit bigla nalang akong nandito, well I'm here to describe to you the best and the only people that understands me a.k.a my bandmates and best friends.

Liri Farizah, I call her Liri sometimes cause I know she hates it.

She's literally that girl in the corner who doesn't really speak pero kapag magsasalita siya may sense lagi.

Or minsan para i-correct ka saka iconfront ka sa lahat ng mga ginagawa mo.

Mano-nose bleed ka sa babaeng to. At hindi siya yung typical na matalino at super nerd. She's cooler than you think.

Mila-Rose Ariah- This girl, I can say is our prettiest and our optimist. Pero hindi siya yung sobrang yabang na maganda. She stays low key. Sabi niya the only thing thay matters to me is music. Saka boyish rin siya kaya siya yung pinaka close ko.

Lagi siyang "just look on the bright side" kahit minsan wala naman.

And lastly, Melisma Jenaiah. Yan yung babaeng laging late. Gagawin kasi kung kailan malapit na umalis.

But when it come to fights, nangingibabaw tong babaeng to. Ayaw niyang magpatalo saka kapag siya kaaway mo hindi ka rin makakasagot.

She's the best drummer in the world. Pero kung inaway mo siya baka ikaw yung gawin niyang drum set.

She also is a very keen obsever at alam niya halos lahat ng nangyayari kahit hindi siya involved.

Me? Malay ko ba.

Farizah: She's gramatically wrong almost everytime but when it comes to writing poems and songs in both languages, she's probably the best.

Aria: Azrie, chilhood bestfriend ko yan and we're literally both boyish kaya lagi kaming nagkakasundo hindi lang doon kundi sa halos lahat ng bagay. At isa pa, we both dance too.

Jenaiah: She leads us very well. Ang galing niyang kumanta. Super bait din niyan. Kapag may nakita siyang matanda sa kalye maawa siya tas magbibigay siya.

Pero sa amin ang sama niya. Joke lang. All I can say is her life is too rough and I think I don't have the respinsibility to tell you her story.

***

Now let's proceed to the story of our band. The story that made us stronger and better.