Part 4

So Yallllll After We Ate We Got Inna shower and washed each other up . We Get out the shower & Got dressed I Put on a Little Pair Of Shorts & His T-Shirt After We Went Down the Hall Too Smoke & Watch T.v While We Walking To The Living Room Holding Hands The Door Bell Rings He Tells Me To Go Ahead He's Gunnah Answer It So I let Go Of His Hand & Walk To The Living Room I Grab The Remote Control . He Comes Back inna Living Room A Few Second After & Tells Me To Put Some Music On While He Rolls Up . We Start Having A Deep Conversation About Life And What We Been Thru While we're Smoking . He Starts Rubbing my Thighs Telling Me To Come Closers So I Can Give Him A Kiss 😩 I Move Closer & He Pulls My Hair And Whispers In My Ear " I Love you I Promise I'll never Hurt You " 😩😍 Yallll My Heart Fucking Dropped 😩 I Kissed Him & Said I Love You Too . He Tells Me He Wants To Go To The Room And Watch A Movie So We Get Up And Walk To The BedRoom We Sit Onna Bed And Agree On A Moving ( Belly ) , He Tells Me To Go Get The Lighter Out the bathroom so I go get it when I come back he Hands Me A Card and Gives Me a Kiss And Tells Me To Sit Down And Open It , So I Sit Down Open The Card & When I Open The Card It Was A Plain Card No word nothing writing in it but it was a key taped to it and under the key it Was 10 $100 Bills . I Dropped The Card on The bed and Gave him A Hug And A Kisss , I Took Off His Red True Religion Shit & Threw it on the floor then I Took Off His Black True Religion Sweatpants and black polo Briefs Laid Him Down And Kissed Him From His  Neck To Hissss Dickkkk While I'm Kissing on Him He Turns Me Over and Pulls my shorts down . I Lay Down Onnna Beddd Let Him Take Over 😍 I love when he takes control. It's like he knows my body....