The Last Word

(Y/N)
I opened my eyes to see myself trapped in a T shape board.

Me:Am I getting crucified *gasps* im the next jesus!!!!!

I looked around me to only meet with darkness.There is only a bit of light radiating off me.I can't move what so ever.The chains are really strong until I can feel it piercing through my skin.I tried my best to contain the pain.Suddently another hunter that looks like me but so different.Instead of radiating light,it radiats darkness.

???:Hello fellow hunter or should I call myself aka (Y/N) the gunslinger.

Me:The fuck you want?!!!!

???:I want to warn you about the future.

Me:Future? Are you from it?

???:Maybe yes,maybe no? Who knows..........

Me:Just state me your buisness.

???:Like I say,im here for a warining not some pity buisness.See this gun im holding?

Me:What in the actual fuck?

Suddently a memory struck my brain and its like im inside someone's body.It shows a servant that stood over the rest.He was the hope for all the servants.He goes by many name because of his achivements one being Hope,Guardian,Cursebreaker and so on.One day something whispered to him,asking about his mortality which made a question struck his head."Will I ever be remembered in everybody's heart".The darkness then answer that they will forget him and a new hope will appear replacing his place and this angeres the hunter and he tried to shoot the whisperer but misses every shot.The darkness taunt him that only the worthy that can kill him.The one that weilds the hand canon that strikes fears to many guardian.

"THE LAST WORD"

It got its name The Last Word is because that many last words have been spoken before the trigger is pulled.The only way that the hunter to claim the weapon is to show that his worthy by going into a maze they call the 'Maze Of Decieving' Many hunters have been in this maze but in the end they have lost their way and lost into the darkness which consumes their very soul.Like all the hunters before him,they accept the challenge but they never make it back.This applies the same to the other hunters as well,its like a never ending cycle.I then got my thoughts back as the hunter in the dark cloak ask the same question that all the hunter before me got.

???:Are you gonna step up for the challenge?

Suddently my vision gone black so I slowly opened my eye to see that im inside a room but this room was weird,I haven't been in this room before.I looked to my right to see Rin slept on my hand with tears slowly comming out of her eyes.I tighten the grip which made her jumped a bit.She woke up while wiping the tears away.As right she saw me,she hugged me tightly like her life depends on it.