16

Ten stared at the olders lips during the entire dinner, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier in Doyoungs room. He could hear distant voices but his ears wasn't functioning. All his focus was on the older who had just kissed him.

"Ten what's wrong? You've barely touched your dinner" Doyoung said, without gaining the Thais attention. Ten just kept staring at Johnny.
This made Doyoung hawk.
"I said" he said louder just to gain the younger  attention.
"Huh?" Ten finally responded.
"What's wrong with you today Ten, you don't listen to me nor touching your food"
The younger now realised that he had been staring at Johnny this entire time and not hearing a thing from the others.
He looked over at his ex roommate and all the older did was giving him a wink.

Ten could feel his cheeks heating up, he scratched his neck nervously and turned to Doyoung.
"I-I guess I'm getting sick" he lied.
Doyoung just nodded and went back to his food, Ten turned around again just to meet a frowning Johnny.

After dinner Ten stormed off to Doyoungs room again, unkowning that The older followed him. As Johnny had reached the room he saw a sight he never thought he would see.

Ten was sitting on the sofa, frowning, looking angry and blushing.
"Why did you do that?"  The younger blurted out.
"Why did I do what?" The older responded confusingly.
"Why did you kiss me?"
"I wanted to"
"Please Johnny stop playing with me"
Johnny gave out a loud sigh, he walked over to ten and sat down next to him.
Johnny reached over to tens hands to get ahold of them, he gazed into the youngers black orbs.

"I thought we been through this before" he said softly
"Ten, i like you.   I've liked you ever since the day we watched mamma Mia. Why won't you get that?"

Now it was Tens turn to take a deep breath. He didn't know what to answer. He could say the he felt the same, but he swore to himself to not admit it. All he did was to cling himself around Johnny, he was pretty sure Johnny could both feel and hear the youngers heartbeat.

The hug lasted for around two minutes, and so did complete silence. Johnny pushed away and looked at the shorter.
"Ten, won't you come back? You don't have to come back but at least you can stay over someday. We can cuddle all night on our beige rotten couch or in any of our beds and we can watch mamma Mia."
Ten just looked at Johnny at first, weren't they going a little fast? But it felt so right.
"Why not tonight?" Ten said flirtingly.

"You're ready?" Johnny said as they stood infront of the dorm door. Ten just nodded.
Johnny opened and revealed a surprisingly clean dorm.  They both walked into the living room.
" I don't know what kind of chips you like but I have Uhm... salt and vinegar..."
ten chuckled
"No thanks"

" So shall we be in my room? So it's like you're really sleeping at my place, you can even wear my clothes"
Ten laughed at Johnny.
"Absolutely."

They entered the olders messy room, Johnny put on Mamma Mia and both of them sat down on his bed. Slowly getting closer and after a while Ten was practically laying down on Johnnys chest. With the olders arms around his waist.

This was really soothing and comfortable. Both of them slowly fell asleep Thanks to how comfortable they were.