12

It was monday and the last class today for Johnny and Jaehyun were their daily dance class, as the walked towards the dance studio they could hear a foreign song that sounded like Spanish playing and they could also hear other students cheering. As they entered they understood that the song playing was Taki taki with Dj snake, Selena Gomez, ozuna and Cardi B. Johnny tried to recognise everyone's faces but the only one he could put a name on was Doyoung. There were four guys other than Doyoung that was cheering. And there was a fifth person, the guy wore a complete black outfit with a black Adidas cap. The only thing that could show who it was, was his greyish blonde hair. Which was weird since no one in their class had that hair colour. The fifth guy was the one who were dancing to the song. It was something about the way that guy danced that seemed familiar. Especially for Jaehyun, he definitely knew who the mystery guy was.
Once the music stopped you could hear the guy in black pant heavily and after some seconds his crowd cheered.
A pretty tall guy, almost as tall as Johnny started to shout.
"wOAH chITTAPRRRRRR" He has a pretty loud voice.
The mystery guy and the crowd broke out in laughter.
"yUkHEI STOP CALLING ME CHITTAPRRR"
Johnny froze, that voice. His heart started beating faster and faster by second.
"Yeah Yukhei, his name is Shit apehead" their friend Mark joined in.
"call me Chittaphon or Ten" He crackled his knuckles.
"Or else" the guys started laughing.
John was completely froze, he wanted this to happen didn't he? Why was he so nervous. Jaehyun didn't think about how this was for Johnny and decided to call Ten out.
"YO TEN!" Jaehyun shouted making the blonde turn his head to Jaehyun and Johnny.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuxkfuck" Johnny chanted under his breath.
Tens precious smile disappeared when he saw Johnny, he had read his dms and he heard what Doyoung said about it but he was still hurting. I mean why would Johnny like the younger. 

But he just took a deep breath and decided just to fight through it. He sucked it up and walked towards his roommate and bestfriend. Doyoung just stared at his friend.
Amazed of the balls the younger had.
Ten plastered on a fake smile as he approached them.
"Hi" He said in a monotone voice.
Johnny was still frozen, what is happening? Why is his heart beating so fast?
"how are you?! We missed you!" Jaehyun smiled a big smile, he had missed his bestfriend. Doyoung started walking up to them to give support to his shorter friend.
Johnny couldn't help but feel jealous because of the bunny looking guy, he didn't know what kind of relationship he had with ten.
"I'm fine, and I missed you too"

It was around 3pm when Doyoung got a text from Jaehyun. He opened his phone.

Jaehyun
Hi this is John Seo. I wanna properly apologise to ten and I kinda need to know where you guys live.
Please I really want to be close to that guy

Doyoung
Of course dude, that guy wants you but is too much of a wussy to admit it. Take him now. We live in building H  room 127. When are you going to do it.

Jaehyun
I think tonight, c u