13

"Ten hyung lets Watch a movie together" his younger friend mark Said, he had gotten to know him thanks to Yukhei.
"Sure let's watch mamma Mia" Ten smiled and walked over to the black couch. The film started rolling and both Ten and mark sang their lungs out on every song, that was the difference between his best friend and Johnny and this crew. That this crew were as wild and ten could be.
It was 6 pm and Doyoung was waiting for Johnnys apology to Ten, he hanged around the living room since he didnt want to miss a single bit of it. Suddenly a soft knock came from the dark wooden door.  Neither Ten or mark moved from their spot thinking it was probably for Doyoung or Jungwoo.
"Ten can you get it?" Doyoung asked, the younger just shrugged, paused the movie and got up. He walked towards the door and put his hand on the cold door knob, he pulled it and saw a familiar face.

Johnny was freaking out, it was 3pm and he had just told Doyoung about his plan. He knew after seeing him today that his heart wouldn't handle seeing him everyday and knowing he hates you. He didn't know whether to wear something casual but still nice or wear his tuxedo. He actually didn't have a plan at all. Was he going to give the younger strawberries? Wait no Ten doesn't like fruit. Was he going to give the boy roses? Would he appreciate that? God how is he going to do this. He picked up his phone a dialled the only one who know Ten better than Ten himself.

"Hi jaehyun"
"What? I'm on a date right now so this better be important"
"Say hi to Tayong from me , and it is trust me" he took a deep breath
"I'm going to apologise to Ten tonight, but like should I give him roses, or macaroons, o- gOAD"
" Okay, Hes a sappy romantic so like roses, he would love roses. And macaroons, he really loves sweet things"
"OMG thank you"
"So are you going to ask him to the prom or?
"There's a prom?"
"Uhm Yeah the spring prom is like in one and a half week"
"Oh... then yes?? I'll ask him to the prom"
"Good luck on getting your man back"
"Thanks Jae"
He cancelled the call and ran his fingers through his brown fluffy hair. Time to go get roses and macaroons.

He started at the cafe on campus, he bought 6 sweet pink macaroons. Later he had to go to the flower arrangement shop and bought a dozen scarlet red roses. The entire time he was freaking out, he really was about to do this.

He went home and put on good looking casual clothes, he knew that jaehyun said to wear a Tux but Johnny didn't feel it, and if Ten accepts his prom proposal, he doesn't want him to see it before the prom.
He looked himself in the mirror. He wore a black polo with a beige coat over and black skinny jeans. He took a deep breath as he looked at the clock. 5:30 pm.
"Let's do this huh"

There Johnny stood, roses and a box of macaroons in his hands. As the door opened he felt his heart beating faster than usain bolt.
He met his eyes with the shorter male with blonde hair. Ten would never admit it but the feeling in his stomach at that moment was indescribable, Its was more the butterflies, more like an entire zoo.  The older looked so good.
"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, I'm sorry"
The older took a deep breath.
"It wasn't a prank, I was as shocked as you when it turned out to be you. But I was happy that it was you.
Because somewhere along the road I started to feel weird things when I saw you, my heart was beating 45 mph when you smiled at me and when I found out that you were my Chittaphon, I was so happy"
Doyoung squealed at the sight of the two roommatess.
"And the thing is, I really really like you Ten. And I'm asking for your forgiveness"
Johnny looked down at his hands, what if Ten didn't accept his apology. He felt his hand starting to lightly sweat. He started to panic when Ten just stood there and didn't say anything. Johnny was about to leave when he felt two arms around his waist.
"I forgive you" He heard a whisper from the younger guy. The hug lasted for some seconds before Johnny pushed the younger away.
"So uhhhh" he started to scratch us upper neck.
He bent down and picked up the flowers and macaroons he got.
"Here" he gave them over to the blonde.
The blonde just smiled.
"So Ten, do you wanna be my date for spring formal?"