T W E N T Y F O U R

Začít od začátku

"What never seen a woman shoot before?" He smirked. "Never so hot." I rolled my eyes pushing him down to shoot a man who had his gun pointed at us. I knealed down as another guy shot in my direction. Realising in what awkward position I was sitting on top of him. " You want me to fuck you. I can't but I promise once we get out safe I'll make sure to fullfill your wished." Although is should be running I blushed. "Good." Was all I said before shooting another man.

Stephen pushed himself up grabbing his gun. "You go. Let's meet at the top when we survive." He nodded hesitantly before running. It was as if he trusted me that I would get out alive. Merely a second later I was hiding in a corner because I was almost out of bullets. I grabbed the other gun pulling the safety. "Hello miss. Come out and die." What a bastard. I smirked confidently before aiming my gun at him and pulling the trigger. Both of us had shot.

Mine landed in his chest and his in my leg making it bleed like shit. I groaned in pain sitting down. "Fuck fuck." I tore a piece of cloth from my shirt and wrapped it around my leg. "If I don't wanna die I gotta run." I said loud to myself before getting up. It hurt like bitch. Dad and Stephen. Two people who were the reason why became like this. I was a complete mess. A fucking mafia heir to the throne who was weak and pathetic.

I changed. I wasn't the weak Girl anymore. I'm strong. I'm the queen of the throne. It was my job to protect people. Here I just gave up business for my friends. And I don't care. I stand by my choice. I will get through this. I am Jonathan Jones daughter. I am a fighter and surviver. With the great energy I got I stood up. I had been shot before. This was just like the other times. So stand up little bitch. Stop being a sensitive coward.

I pulled myself up and ran to were Stephen told me to meet when we survived.  An hour ago we saw each other. I had no idea where Sid was. But he's a good man. God will be by his side. In aching pain I found myself at the rooftop. Stephen was already waiting there looking into the distance. I walked over to him placing my hand on his arm. "I'm here." He looked at me sighing. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "Ya just got shot." Panic filled his eyes. "Where show me?"

He turned me to him and I smiled at his concern. "It's just my leg. I'm fine."  He sighed. "Come here." He said pulling me into his arms. I was hesitant. But I gave in. "This isn't the best time to tell but I gotta tell you this before I don't see you again." It was as if he sensed that we won't see each other again. But I wanted to. I was desperate in some way.  "What do you mean something will happen? We killed them all didn't we?" He shook his head.

"Mostly. But that's not the problem. "I gulped. "They placed a bomb in here." My eyes whidend. "They what? Let's get the hell out of here." He shook his head. "I wish we could. But I told my guys to lock everything. The special security system can only be opened from the outside." I inhaled deeply. "We're gonna die." He shook his head. " NO I won't let you. I promise we'll survive." I chuckled. " You can't. A bomb will kill us." He let his hand glide down to my waist. "Jump with me."

"There's a bigger chance for us to survive." It wasn't that high. But I always had a weakness for heights. "I'm scared." He smiled. "Don't. I'm here." He pulled me impossibly close to him. "We don't have much time. Before that I wanna tell you something." I nodded. I was on the verge to cry. It was like life playing with us. "Me too." I wrapped my arms around him. This might be the most romantic moment we've ever had. "You tell." I nodded. "I'm Katana."

A smirk spread across his lips. "You little thing." I chuckled. "You a fucking mafia queen. I can't help but feel proud." I grinned. "I gotta thank you for ending things with me." He shook his head. "Never forgave myself for that." I gulped. "Doesn't matter. I forgave you." He smiled. "Thank you. One less problem." The moment was weird yet wonderful. I couldn't suppress the smile. "Now you tell me." He sighed.

"This might he the most random thing I've ever said. But just the fact that there is a chance that I won't see you again scares me. This will also be the craziest thing I've ever said. But..." He paused pulling my neck closed to his. Our lips were merely an inch away. His cold breath was all I felt. His beautiful silver eyes glowing. They even had a tear. Stephen James was actually crying a little. "I love you."

It was music. This three words melted my heart. I knew that I maybe it was the last time I've heard his beautiful words and his touch. "I love you too." I did. Maybe not much but I did. I pulled his bottom lips to mine by biting on it. It was the softest yet most passionate kiss. It was silky. His lips were so soft that I cried. He lips moving in sync with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck savouring the kiss. "I love you." Both of said in unison before stepping on the railing.

"Don't let go." I whispered. "I won't. Life death and sorrow. In all I stand by." I smiled sadly. "I do too. I love you." We stood on the edge. My hands clutching onto him for dear life. "We'll see each other again. Katana." With that he kissed me again sticking his tongue down my throat. Our tears ran down. It was the most romantic yet saddest moment in my life. "I love you." He muttered before pulling us both down as I saw the fire spread. It went in slow motion. His arms were securely around me.